Quiet

Y/N POV

November 5th 1984
10:32 A.M.

I sit down at a table with my head propped up with my hand. I sighed. It's been quiet around here since the kids have been missing. Barely anyone comes anymore. Phil and Henry were talking about how business has been going down hill.

"...I would be doing the same if I were in his shoes. But all we can really do is give him time." Herny said, I had tuned into the conversation

"That bastard did buy Fredbears from us, though. The least he could do is show up to his business, well former business." I hit his arm lightly.

"William." I harshly whispered. Phil and Henry stared at eachother in silence.

"Wil, you need to under-"

"Understand? Hell, the same shit happened to me and you didn't see me whinin'. It's his own damn fault he had us out playing babysitter all the damn time." I hit William a but harder.

"Seriously stop." I said. He ignored me.

"And that's why he should've been here to watch those brats the day they went missing, or else this shit wouldn't have happen."

"Wil stop." Henry said. I noticed Bosemen walking in, same with William. He didn't seem to care at all.

"What's his problem? I said nothing but the truth."

"Wil, let it go." I said again. He looked at me, showing no remorse for what he's said.

"Like I said, none of this would've happened if he was actually here to watch his kids. It's his own damn fault." William crossed his arms and leaned back in his chair. I was about to say something before bosemen broke.

"DO YOU EVER SHUT UP AFTON?!" Bosemen yelled out, making me jump at the sudden yelling. William was unfazed.

"No need to get to get upset boss."

"...what the hell is wrong with you?! Your a father too! Wouldn't you be upset If you wouldn't ever see your kids again?!" William tsked.

"Well I wouldn't be that incompetent of a parent to leave them alone with some people to babysit them...shouldn't be so careless boss." William snickered to himself. "Atleast when me and Henry ran fredbear's we were there everyday. And I just glad that my brats are in one piece-" Bosemen cracked and swung and a load crack was heard. I looked over to where the sound was and William was coving his nose, it was dripping with blood. He stood up quickly. "Henry he just hit me! Are you going to help me?!" William yelled. Henry sighed, he made his way towards him. Cracking his nose back in place, he let out a pained scream.

"That's all I'm doing to help, your a grown adult and you can clean it up by yourself." Henry walked over to Bosemen to comfort him. "I thought you were better than this Wil, I have no idea what's gotten into you lately, but this isn't the William from college." He paused. "It's like I don't even know you." William was taken aback by this. He groaned and stomped his way to the restrooms.

"I-" I paused, the three looked at me."I'll go check on him."

"Please do, your the only person he seems to care about lately." Phil said, since Henry was to worried about Bosemen.

***

I was sitting next to William. He had his nose patched up, Henry and Bosemen had already left a few hours ago, Phil was getting his coat on.

"Uh Mr. Afton, were you and Y/n planing on staying?"

"No, I'm still a bit groggy since Boss tried to lob my head off my body."

"We'll be out in a bit. You can go on out." I smiled, he waved bye and left the building. I turned to Wil. "Are you ready to go?" I ask.

"Yeah, let's get going." I helped William get up and out the door. He seemed to be ok. His face was a bit red, but I think he'll be fine. We got to the car when a car came racing in, dropping Gino's wife off at the pizza hut next door. I got in on the passenger's side while Wil entered on the driver's side. Micheal and Elizabeth were both home already so we didn't need to worry about them for the time being.

(727 words)