disagreement

THIRD-PERSON POV

November 10th 1984
10:13 A.M.

W

illiam and Y/n walked through the doors, William barged in while Y/n just followed behind.

"Oh Henry!" William called out. "I have some new character designs for a new location we can start up!"

"A new location?"

"Yes! A brand new location! We can get this business back up and running if we make a new location!"

"Wil, I don't know. We don't have the funds to do that, and even if we did what are we going to do?"

"Henry just take a look at the characters." He handed the file to Henry, Henry said and took a look.

"Why do they look like that? Can't we just keep the normal designs? Plus who's this-" the door slammed open and a red head came in.

"Don't you know it's rude to slam doors?" William exclaimed.

"Hello sirs." He say Y/n, "and hello, uhm..."

"Just call me L/n."

"Oh ok, and hello L/n." He continued "Are you three the owners of this establishment?"

"Fella, we're kinda busy at the moment-"

"Yes, me and William are thr owners. What is it that you need?"

"Word is that the pervious owner of this restaurant has relinquished ownership. I am here on the behalf or my employer who wishes to buy your establishment."

"Oh....I..." Henry said.

'Maybe this guy will appreciate my idea!' William thought. "Hey fella, maybe you could solve this little debute were having while you here. Our current place has hit the shitter. So here's an idea for a new animatronic-themed kids' restaurant." He smiled nudging Y/n slightly. He grabbed the file from Henry and gave it to Chauncey. Y/n didn't say much, they didn't want to interfere all that much.

"Hmm, yes, this might be what my employer is looking for." He pulled out a big bluky phone, he mumbled into it. "Would you like to share it with him?"

"Wait...right now?"

"Yes, here." He put his briefcase on the table and opened it, a computer showed up. A black silhouette appeared on screen.

"Good morning! You two must be the owners of freddy fazbears pizzeria I heard that Bosemen let that shackle he had on this place." Y/n stepped to the side and sat on a table near by, letting their legs swing. They tuned out of the conversation and got on their phone.

***

William and Y/n made it back to the house. William opened the door for Y/n than stepped inside himself. Y/n awkwardly stood next to William.

"Oi there Maikol you know there's big things coming! I just got an offer to make my own little restaurant. You know the one with the pink circus freaks I showed both you and Y/n earlier."

"Oh, that's great Father." Michael said, not really interested.

"And I quite like it if you start helping me. It would be useful to pass down the family trade! Since your coming of age already. My last and only son. You know you got the whole world a head of you!"

"Y-yes...Your right father, thank you." Micheal said, looking away from his father. Elizabeth had been watching, jealous that she wasn't included in.

The next day

"What do you mean?! You can't leave! What about our dream? What about charlie!?"

"Wil, I've done a lot of thinking last night and..." He paused. "While I do love making children smile, I think we're going about this the wrong way..."

"What do you mean?! I'm trying to keep our business profitable! Do you not want that?"

"No! That's not what I'm saying, I'm trying to say is that we wanted to make a cozy little diner entertain kids and all of that! Not this big company organization!"

"So? I'm trying to have money so I can have food and a roof over my head!"

"We can't just make a new restaurant and cover up the murders that we're here. Family's lost kids. And since Bosemen left I think I should go find them." William glared at Henry. He didn't say anything at first, trying to see if he can make him stay.

"Fine. Go on then." William said angryly.

"Thanks for u derstanding. And tell that CEO guy that I'm dropping for the project."

"Alright."

"I'm sorry, I just don't think this is cut out for me anymore. I hope this doesn't ruin our friendship okay?"

"Yep, no problem Henry." William stood I'm the empty pizzeria, Y/n sitting near a table with their hand down on the table. "I didn't need your help anyway..."

(778 words)