Date night :D

SECOND-PERSON POV

September 30th 1987
5:46 P.M.

(You can have the choice of a more masc outfit like this one

Or a more fem outfit like this,

The colors can be changed and other stuff, you can also mix the two, but I won't be referring to the outfit a lot so pick whichever you like (or you can pick something else :]))

You finished getting ready, you liked the outfit you picked out. You brushed away any wrinkles that might be there and walk out. William was with Vincent, he was helping him get a suit, You found this funny, William in a suit? You could hardly see himself 4 in one that wasn't a bright purple! You quickly checked the bathroom mirror, you wanted to see if you looked fine, you did. You also fixed up some of you makeup. (if you wanted to wear makeup, if not ignore that :]) You heard the door open and the two brothers talking, you decided to stay in the bathroom for a little longer.

"-well you didn't need a bright ass suit William!" William stuck his tongue out. "Oh stop being such a baby, it's still purple!"

"Yeah, yeah I guess." William scoffed. Vincent handed him the suit.

"Go change. Isn't your date soon~." Vincent cooed. William faced went red. He snatched the suit from his brothers hand and made his way to the restroom. Vincent just laughed. You decided you should get out, you opened the door...only for it to hit William as he was about to open it. He fell back.

"Ow! SCOTT WHAT THE HE-" He stopped. He noticed You and stopped yelling. He got up quickly. "O-oh sorry Y/n I didn't know it was you.." He stiffled out a laugh.

"It's fine. Uhm, I'll just be in the living room." You made your way over and sat down. Wiliam just stared at you, he stood their admiring you for a moment. He then shook his head and went into the restroom.