5/5

Y/N POV

October 15th 1984
11:37 A.M.

I finally got out of the hospital, I hated it. But I was the only one that even visited him, o I had to keep him some sort of company. He insisted that we went straight to fazbears when we got out.

"Will, you don't need to go to work. You just got out."

"It's fine. Boss wanted to see me after I got out in the first place, so I have to go see what he wants."

"Oh ok...?" What does Bosemen want from him?

***

"Why couldn't we just drive there! My legs are tired." I groans.

"Because my car is at the pizzeria, dumbass."

"Well soorrry, use just been in a God damn hospital for 2 months, and forgot that it was there." I said, William laughed.

"I was joking chill."

"Well whatever we're here." I say, i opens the door,We walk around, and one of the place is packed.

"What happened over the last two months?" I say.

"I don't know, but I hate how many fucking kids are around-" Jerry comes out of nowhere and almost knocks Will on the ground. "OI you little sh-!"

"Language, there's kids around." I mockingly remarked.

"Mister p-purple guy?! Your back!?" Herny overheard Jerry yelling, he peeked his head out of a door frame.

"Will?!" He called out.

"Great..." Will said under his breath.

"Will, shouldn't you be at home and resting? Why are you here?"

"The boss wants to see me, that's why."

"Y/n are you helping him?"

"Yep, he hasn't stopped me yet. So imma keep helping him for the time being." Realizing what I said, my red heated up some. Henry laughed.

"Yeah, that's the only reason for it eh?"

"I-I uhm, yes, yes that the only reason Henry."

"What are you both talking about?"

"Nothing! Nothing at all heh heh." Why am I acting like this? I'm not gaining feeling for him am I?

"Ugh, I gotta go find boss." Will gets out of him grasp.

"Do you think you can even go by yourself?"

"Yeah, I'm not 2 Y/n, I can walk." He said as he walked down the hall. Soon enough crasy and bangs came from the hallway. Henry had left to do other things while I stayed back. I went to go see what all the noise was about. I walk towards the loud noises, just to be meeted with a loud screaming. I cover my ears as I walk into William on the ground scared of Cassidy having a black wig on.

"Now!" Cassidy yelled. Someone pushed me to the ground. My fell on my face, ow. My hands had gotten scraped up, and it feels like my forehead and my nose had aswell. I turned to see Gabriel laughing

"Sorry Y/n!" He stopped laughing, looking very sorry.

"Why'd you stop?" Cassidy said from behind the TV.

"Just look what happened!" Gabriel said, I turn my head towards her so she could see.

"Oh shit...sorry Y/n, we didn't mean to hurt you that bad." Cassidy said. "Come on guys!" She called out, her and Gabriel ran away to where ever they go.

"You ok Will?" He mumbles something I couldn't quite understand.

"Huh?"

"I-I'm fine Y/n, just shaked up. You need to get bandaged up, your bleeding!" I went up to touch my wound on my head, he was right it was.

"I'll go see if Henry has any bandages lying around. Stay right here I'll be right." I said, leaving William to himself, I knew what was going to happen so might as well leave before it happened.

***

Later that day, I was sitting around. I was all bandage up. Will had been gone for a while, I forgot what happened after he...I was pulled from my thoughts by someone calling my name.

"Y/n?" The person repeated. I look over to see Bosemen. "Can you help me look for my kids? They're playing hide and seek again."

"Oh, uhm yeah. I'll help."

***

We ended up finding nothing. Even if I knew where they were I couldn't say anything to mess with the timeline events.

"God, pickup. pickup!" Bosemen was repeating aloud. I could tell he was upset. Phil and Henry were talking about something, Will had been sitting at a table once he was brought into Herny's conversation. "Hey ivy, its me again. Please call me back once you get this." He hung up on the phone. He then heard honking coming from outside.

That must be Ivy. I thought.

"Sorry guys for being so late. There was traffic and a had to take a detour, but let's get going you three-" She stopped, realizing that they weren't there, except it was Bosemen. "Hey what are you doing here? I said I'd pick them up."

"That's the problem, I-I thought they were with you!"

"Their not here?"

"I have a phone call to make I'll be right back guys." He walked off. I sighed. That's that, They're gone.

(845 words)