First day

THIRD-PERSON POV
(I will be referring to William as Dave since it would make more sense)

July 14th 1986
11:23 A.M.

Dave walked into the restaurant, Y/n followed, Phil glared at the two, they were late.

"Where were you two? First day on the job and your late!"

"Well didn't you say to arrive first thing in the morning? Because the last time I checked I woke up and drove here."

"The restaurant opens at 8 A.M. Mr. miller and it is currently 11:23!"

"Well nobody told me that!" Phil sighs.

"What's your excuse Mx. L/n?"

"He's my ride..." Phil's sighs.

"Consider this your first warning Mr. Miller. Now that you two are here we can start with your training."

"Oh I don't need no training! Just show me where those bots are and I'll take good care of Em'." Dave smiled.

"About that...we're a little short staffed so not only will you be technician you will also be apart of our floor stuff, same with you Mx. L/n."

"P-Part if the what now?" Dave questioned.

"You two will be helping out with parties, let me introduce you both to Mr. Fritzgerald hell show you the ropes." Phil lead the two into another room. "Mr. Fritzgerald! Our new employees finally decided to showed up. Mr. Fritzgrerald this Mr. Miller, Mr. Miller, Mr. Fritzgerald, And this is Mx. L/n, Mx. L/n, Mr. Fritzgerald. Now that your all introduced could you show them around?"

"Yep! No problem Mr. Guy!" Jeremy said cheerfully as he mispronounced Phil's sir name again, he just sighed and walked off.

"Pleasure to meet ya'! I have a feeling well get along just fine." Dave greeted, Jeremy took his hand and shook it.

"Suuure..." Jeremy said, he unhooked his hand from Dave's and looked in Y/n direction. "And nice to meet you, Mx.? L/n was it?" Y/n laughed.

"Just call me Y/n it's easier." They shook his hand, Dave watched the two, he grew a bit jealous. But they were just being friendly that's all.

"So this is one of the many party rooms-"

***

"This is kids cove! Toy foxy hangs out here! He has his own set of coding so she can hang out with the kids! They're so cool!" Dave questioned the pronouns of the machine, Y/n didn't. They walked into kids cove. "Hey Tf!" Jeremy calls out. The animatronic looks happy to see Jeremy but admittedly the robots eyes went black, having only a little dot of white in the center. Not long after it started to emit a high pitch screeching sound.

"What the hell is going on?!" Phil comes in and yells.

"I don't know it just started doing that!" Jeremy answers. The loud pitch hurts Y/n's ears, even with them covered. They start shaking.

"Oh my God...It might be the new facial recognition technology working! Where were they looking? We have to get them to the police right away-!"

"Facial recognition? No- no! It's probably just a malfunction! You see back in texas-"

"We don't have time for this! If you say it's a malfunction I trust you to do what you need to do to get them to shut up!"

"On it!" Dave drags all the animatronics into the back room to do some repairs, they were all emitting that loud sound. It was now muffled and less erratating.

"Now what. Our only source of entertainment is now gone." Phil crosses his arms and sighs. Jeremy smiles and pulls out some cards.

"Don't worry Mr. Guy, I got this!" He said, he went to the stage to do whatever he was going to do. Phil saw Y/n's condition and made his way over to them.

"Hey are you ok?" He asks putting a hand on their shoulder, they flinch.

"Y-yeah im fine. I just can't handle loud nosies heh..." Y/n swallowed their fear down and stared at the ground below them.

***

"Exuses me sir." A women said, she sounded a bit ticked off. Phil turned to her, and Y/n looked up. She looked familiar but not didn't know. "When will the animatronics be ready? The kids are getting restless."

"Uhh, yeah sure! I'll go check up on them!" Phil says and makes his way to the back room. Y/n sat still, they've just been sitting down looking at what Jeremy was doing. They were getting bored as well. It would be cool to see the animatronics perform without thinking about the dead kids in them. They saw Phil and Dave bringing out the animatronics back to their places.

***
The animatronics were on stage preforming like normal, almost even better than before.

"You know Mr. Miller, I've had my thoughts about you. None of them good in the slightest. But...you've proved me wrong today."

"Aw shucks philip-"

"Mr. Guy."

"I'd knew I'd sway you eventua-" the conversation was cut short to a child screaming the four went racing into kids cove to see toy foxy glitching out.

"Mr. Muller why is she doing that?"

"Doing what? The thing is doing just fine-" toy foxy feel apart, her limbs breaking apart. "Uhm it's supposed to do that! Now introducing Freddy's very first take apart and pit back together attraction!" There's a collective group of yay's, and then you have Jeremy crying out no.

"We're introducing what now?

(909 words)