Don't Hug me I'm Scared

A/n

This is just a filler because, as you may know, Fritz death is soon. So I wanted to stall for a bit and give you this filler of, if William saw don't hug me I'm scared. And if you enjoy this, I might do this again with the second video. So enjoy!!

THIRD-PERSON POV

"Hey Will," Y/n began, looking over to William who was beside them, he looked towards them aswell. "I have a video that you might like." Y/n held back laughter.

"Ok? What is it?"

"Oh, you'll see." Y/n grins, they look back to their phone and opened YouTube. They typed in the search bar, don't hug me I'm scared.

"What the hell is don't hug me I'm scared? Sounds like a baby show."

"It isn't for kids at all, yet I still found it when I was one." Y/n sighs, knowing what turned their life around.

"What does that mean?"

"Nothing, just-youll understand once we finish it." Y/n said. "There's six videos in the series which one should we watch first?"

"Maybe the first one? We should start from the beginning you know."

"Ok." Y/n presses on the first one out of the six. Once it started the teal background with colorful shapes appeared, with the words 'DON'T HUG ME IM SCARED' in white letters.

"You sure this isn't a kids show? Looks like to So far." The fabric post card on the also fabric table showed up next. Y/n just hummed a response. William looked at the screen confused, as a kid TV show room was shown. "Get creative?"

"Yep," Y/n said, excited to most likely scar him. Three of the puppets popped up on screen, a green duck with a brown coat on, a yellow Muppet looking thing with blue hair, and a red blob. William begin to get even more confused. This looked like a show for babies. The creative song started.

"No, this is a kids show." William crossed his arms, already getting bored.

"Just keep watching." The puppets point out what they can see from clouds the yellow one's clown painting comes up, as it is immediately swallowed by black paint. All you could hear from the video was the paint falling down.

"Ok? It's just paint..?"

"Will, it gets better trust me." William sighs, he kept watching still thinking its just a kids show. The puppets make their favorite colors out of sticks.

"Green is not a creative color." The notepad said.

"This is just a kids show, how could it not be?"

"Just keep watching I swear it gets better."

"Fine." He continues to watch, the puppets are now making things, the yellow one is painting something, the red one is spreading pink glitter down, and the duck is spelling something out that starts with the letter D. "Ok? What-" He gets interrupted by the disturbing 3d models that quickly turn back into Puppet, yet the puppets are now body suits, nothing changed with the red one, since he was a body suit to begin with.

"Here's the part." Y/n mumbled under their breath. William just looked horrified at the off key music playing in the background while the puppets smear gold glitter on a 'real' heart, outside it turns from a sunny day to a thundering storm in Meer seconds, the duck cuts out a piece of cake and it looks to be organs, then the duck spells out death while dragging his hand down on the H, and much more happen, making William make a grotesque face, surprised at what was in front of him.

The song goes back to its original tune as the puppets sit still in silence.

"Now let's all agree, never to be creative again." The notebook says one last time before closing and the screen turns black. Y/n pauses the video to look at William.

"Look at your face!" Y/n bursts out laughing.

(This is what William's face looks like for a reference,

Aka live Dave reaction)

"S-shut up! I wasn't expecting that!" William looked away embarrassed. Y/n still was laughing. "And you said you watched that as a kid?!" Y/n nods their head while still dying of laughter.

"I had a childhood to say the least."

"No, you didn't, not after you saw this!"

(732 words)

And thank you Plague_O49 for the idea ^^