Night shift

THIRD-PERSON POV

12:10 A.M.

Nothing has happened yet. Which was  good right? So why were they feeling as though something was off? Y/n looked at the cameras, everything was normal, no one's moved or anything. They spun in the chair groaning.

"Man I wish I still had my...?" They were going to say something yet they couldn't remember what. "What did I still want?" They questioned to themselves. The mentality shruged and forgot about it.

12:50 A.M.

'Almost 1' They thought. It's been long enough. It's felt like longer than just 40 minutes. Yet didn't at the same time. They kept the music box wound, checked the cameras and basically nothing. Yeah the animatronics moved around a bit. But they were just playing some of the video games, though it was weird, they didn't mind, as long as they didn't come close to the office.

1:37 A.M.

"I shouldn't have did the night shift." Y/n said to themselves. The night just seemed to drag on and on. Nothing really has happened yet. They didn't know if they were waiting for something to happen or if they didn't want anything to happen at all. They took a deep breath then looked at the cameras again. They didn't bother to wind the music box yet. So they just clicked through the cameras. They found Chica and mangle talking in main party room, toy freddy mindlessly playing a game, and the older models were still in the parts and service room. They didn't check that camera often.

1:50 A.M.

Everything was fine, up until they noticed that they couldn't find toy bonnie in any of the pizzeria. So they checked the vent camera and sure enough there he was, crawling his way into the office. Y/n turned the vent light on to see him struggling to get out of the vent. He looked up and saw them.

"Joan?" He asked. "You look different..." He added, he continued crawling out. Y/n looked around for the freddy mask, yet they couldn't find it anywhere. Toy bonnie entered the office, now realizing the Y/n was in fact not Joan. "Who are you? Where's Joan at?" Y/n was a bit scared, one of the animatronics were talking to them. They calmed down enough to speak.

"Uhm, she couldn't make it today?"

"Ah, okay. Well since your here and don't have the mask on I wanted to talk!" Talk? Y/n thought. Why would a animatronic want to talk to someone? They did think this was weird behavior for a robot. They sighed, what were they going to say? No? Then he'd leave and they'd be bored again. Or yes, and they...talk?

"...sure?" Toy bonnie lit up, he jumped up and down and clapped his hands.

"Yay! Finally I can talk to someone else for a change!" He laughed. Y/n just slowly began to sit back down in the chair. Toy bonnie hopped to them and sat on the ground next to them. They were quite tall so they could see the screen. Y/n flipped through the cameras and nothing. They turned to the bunny next to them.

"So...what do you want to talk about?"

"Uhmm, I don't really know. Joan always puts the freddy mask on, which makes us go. So let me think!"

"Oh ok." Y/n said. They then checked both the vents and hallway in front of them with their flashlight.

"Uh, what's your name?"