Chapter 8

Steven went up to inspect the hole in the wall, as Lana stayed down and waited for him. She was nervous. What if maybe Marc had maybe put some things from her years ago, in that hole? It seemed ridiculous.

But once again, Marc wasn't always the smartest as he was the strongest.

He found a key, and a old phone. But he also found some other things.

Pictures, Polaroids to be exact. Of Lana and another man next to her, laughing, and smiling. They both seemed happy, Lana tried to look for her words, but couldn't.

He couldn't get the thought out of his head. Why did she look so much.. happier?

"Steven.. im just gonna.." She said as the man continued to look at her. "Lana, what is all this stuff?" He asked before she opened the door.

She looked at him nervously before saying "Look.. You'll know soon enough. Im sure he'll explain anyways" she muttered the last sentence.

"Bye, Steven. I'll see you later." She said waving "Bye Lana. Cya. " he muttered, still confused.

He wasn't mad at her, he could never be mad at her no matter what. He was just confused, lost.

He continued to look through the stuff. Becoming more and more curious as to what was happening. He decided the next time he saw her, he would ask her who Layla was.

————————————————————————

"Steven." He heard a voice. He looked around frantically, and lost.

"Steven." The voice called again.

"Hello?" Steven called out, hoping to find whoever was calling for him.

"Steven. You need to stop." The voice said.

"Who said that?"

"You're gonna get yourself and Lana in trouble." The voice said. Steven was wondering how he knew who Lana was.

"How do you know Lana? Oh no no no no no mate. Someone's having themselves a laugh." Steven said continuing to look around.

"How I know her isn't important. " the voice said, before going completely quiet.

"i don't know who you are, but you better stay the hell away from her!" Steven said, going to the bathroom to see if the man was there.

He saw no one. He looked at the mirror and realized that his Reflection was moving differently so he turned the light on.

Everything was fine, just my imagination. He thought.

Then the lights started flickering, and everyone knows nothing good ever come from flickering lights does it? Especially not when your "seeing" and "hearing" things.