Arthurs memories 2

TW: abuse

"Lana. This is for your own good. I'm doing this for you. Because if it weren't for me you'd be dead, would you?"

"Yea. I guess."

"You guess? Lana you don't understand... You are going to be ammits body. I need more than I guess. This is what all this is for.. all this training."

"Yes. I understand." Lana said, although she didn't exactly know why it was her and not someone else. She just wanted a normal life.

"Good." He said, and continued to attempt to hit her so she could dodge him.

She tried her best but did get hit a few times. She couldn't help but think of Steven. Would Arthur hurt him? She's been so distracted lately, and Arthur would think that Steven is the reason why.

Which isn't a lie.

She had been drowning in her thoughts but was cut off guard when she was swiped off her feet and fell into the hard floor.

Her head was bleeding, Arthur just stood and watched.

"What are you thinking of? You can't be distracted. Get up."

She tried her best to get up like she usually did, but he body just didn't see to want to work. It seemed to force her to rest, and she literally fell asleep on the cement floor.

Arthur,  to him he was being nice to her. And that he was a good person for saving her. He had just lost Khonshu and Lana ran away a while ago.

He just found her.. well more like kidnapped. She was living a pretty good life with Steven, not like Arthur even knew about him.

And Lana was right to not tell Arthur about him, because he would have been killed.

He would never in a million years think that his daughter leaving him would have left a hole in his small heart. He hasn't quite loved anyone like he has her. But he just showed it in the worst ways.

he's messed up, but to himself he's a saint.