Nuts memories 3

Just me and my crush casually talking 😇 anyways love our matching pfps bro...

I'm drawing what I think Nuts ceremonial armor would look like, you know like Marc's suit and stuff

I'm drawing what I think Nuts ceremonial armor would look like, you know like Marc's suit and stuff. None of them turned out good but I'll keep trying

————————————————————————

"Lana, summon the suit. Quick, you idiot." Nut rushed her as they ran away from a few guys.

"Alright alright! God calm down woman!" She groaned, and then she got stabbed in the side and fell to the ground.

"Your fault." Nut said, and Lana quickly summoned the suit.

She pulled the knife out her side, and groaned in pain doing so. Why'd she always find herself in these situations?

In best SpongeBob Narrator Voice "1 hour later."

Lana hopped in the car and drove away while listening to music.

"Lana, we almost got our asses killed out there and now your listening to..Tyler the creator?! Seriously?!" Nut said, almost angry as Lana continued to ignore her and sing.

"Duh! What else do I do when I almost get killed?!" She laughed and turned up the music more.

"I've never been more disappointed in an avatar." Nut groaned in Lana's head, but lana knew she would be smiling if she was there physically now.

"Lighten up!" Lana laughed.

"I'd rather stay in a closed room for 10 years with Khonshu and his annoying avatar, along with the weird hippo goddess who was oddly cheery, than with you." Nut said, a hint of humor in her voice.

"My feelings are hurt, but I'll ignore it." Lana said, and smiled to herself.

"You know you love me." Lana said, causing the god to mumble under her breath.

"I do. But still, you almost got us killed, next time summon the suit earlier. Before your ass gets stabbed again." Nut muttered.

"Copy that ma'am." Lana smiled.