Chapter 76

Osiris's avatar was hanging onto dear life, Layla ran up to him.

"Are you  the one who released Khonshu and Nut?" He asked while Layla helped him walk into a hallway.

"Yes." Layla said as the two of them continued to walk, panting and breathing heavily from running.

Then he stopped and leaned against the wall.

"Hey! Hey, hey, hey. How do we stop Ammit?" Layla asked him as he wheezed for Breath.

"This chamber is our most powerful place. From here, we need to imprison Ammit in a mortal form. A body instead of a statue. She'd be vulnerable."

"Okay. How do we do it?"

"We need more avatars then we have left..." then he fell to the ground, dead.

"What? No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no." Layla went down to check his pulse, there wasn't one.

Layla looked around for a moment, thinking.

"Taweret are you there?"

Taweret took over Osiris's avatars dead body, and loudly spoke.

"Layla!" Taweret said in a loud voice.

"Layla! I'm so thrilled. We're gonna have so much fun together."

Arthur heard Tawerets loud voice and walked towards the hallway, Layla sprinted away.

Arthur shot a purple beam of light at one of the statues, causing most of the pyramid to fall apart and crumble.

Layla was stopped by the pyramid pieces, she then felt a weird sensation.

She groaned as Taweret took over her body..

"Oh! You've changed your mind. I would be delighted to accept you as my avatar."

She then turned back to Layla.

"Okay, okay. Temporary Avatar."

She turned back to Taweret.

"Yes, of course! Oh, your father is going to be over the moon when he hears."

She groaned as she fell back to then wall, then turning back To Layla.

"My father?"

"Yes! I met him when I took him to the field of Reeds." She said, walking slowly and holding her hand out.

She turned back to Layla.

"What?"

She turned back to Taweret again.

"Are we doing this or what? I have a fabulous costume in mind."

———————————————————

Marc and Lana were currently... flying?

Nut had brought up about how she could change Lana's costume, it looked like Nuts but without her headpiece and metal wings (sorta like Laylas but they were gold and white)
(Incase you forgot)

Nut had brought up about how she could change Lana's costume, it looked like Nuts but without her headpiece and metal wings (sorta like Laylas but they were gold and white)(Incase you forgot)

Marc thought Lana was absolutely breathtaking, but I guess they had more things to deal with at the moment.

Arthur on the other hand, was climbing the pyramid, he started chanting in Ancient Egyptian.

Purple shot into the clouds, crowds in Cairo stopped and murmured as they watched the beautiful sight. But something so beautiful was so dangerous.

Scales appeared on all of their arms.

"Followers of Ammit, judge everyone." One of Arthur's followers said, as multiple souls were lifted from people.

Ammit feasted on all of the unbalanced souls, she grew bigger and bigger with each one.