Chapter 19

Uh so when I came back from school yesterday

that's a lot of notifications 😭 thank you guys so much—————————————————————————

—————————————————————————

"No, I'm sorry. I'm not buying this marc. Use whatever accent you want Yeah? Let's just get this over with. You sent these paper but you never signed them." She held up divorce papers and lana swear she felt her heart drop.

Lana just looked at Steven, then she realized that Only Marc and Layla must have been together, she must not have known about Steven. Steven just looked back at Lana and mouthed "I didn't marry anyone."

"Yea but Layla married marc. Not you." Lana mouthed back. And Steven just looked at Layla.

"Did I? Uhh..."

"This is what you wanted."

"Have a look here.." Steven said taking out his glasses.

"After everything you told me that we needed to move on."

"All right. Divo... divorce?"

"Yeah, we doing this or not."

"Yeah, yeah." Steven said looking Back at Lana, he can't date two people, even if one of them is Dating Marc, they still share the same body. He didn't even know if he was gonna date Lana or not, but if there was a chance.

He never wanted to hurt her.

"Look, you seem absolutely lovely. This Marc on the other hand is a right twit, yeah?"

Marc scoffed at him, offended and Lana just laughed lowly.

"I don't know how to explain what's been happening. I don't expect you to believe me. I honestly don't really believe myself. All I can do is try to... try to show you what I found..

"You're making a mistake."

"Steve... Steven. Dont... listen to me."

"Steven. No." Lana said behind him. He just looked at her and ignored her.

"I found this bag in the storage locker. Inside it is all sorts of.."

"Stop what you're doing right now. Don't show her what's in the bag."

"Of things.. most interestingly..."

"You're gonna get her and Lana killed. You hear me?"

And with those words he stopped, And looked at Lana and back to Layla.

"Most interestingly what?" Layla asked.

"You show her that scarab, you're responsible when they come for her." Marc said, trying to convince him.

"And Lana's already in enough trouble Isn't she? Don't get her and you stuck with Layla." Marc's voice said again in the reflection of the mirror.

"Nothing." Steven said.

"Nothing?" Layla said, sounding more like a question than a statement.

"What's In there?" Layla asked pushing Steven to the floor and Lana got off the counter she was on and helped Steven up. "Thanks." He muttered to her.

"Yea." Is all Lana said. She was annoyed, and just wanted to go home honestly.