Chapter 41

Marc moved his cape and it knocked everybody off of their feet.

He threw the crescents and Lana ran up to Layla to guard her.

Lana and Layla looked through the sarcophagus and Layla found what they were looking for before they were both stopped.

Marc punched one of them, and kicked the other and threw the crescent at the same time. One grabbed his cape and Marc punched him.

Lana punched Bek, Layla grabbed a glass shard and hit him with it. Layla held up against him pretty good, Lana punched him in the head from the side.

He tried stabbing Layla but hit the sarcophagus instead.

While Marc was holding up pretty good "Marc, stop it! Stop it! No, Marc! " Steven said, trying to stop Marc.

Marc fought them all and started choking one "Give me the body Marc! "

And he did.

"Oh! sorry." He said, dropping the person he was choking.

"You all right?"  Steven asked the man on the floor, expecting an answer.

"That's it. All right. Time out. That's it, time out! Guy, let's all calm down, yeah?"
He was trying to get them to stop, for some odd reason.

"We're all worked up. Let's all just, like, chill the F out and talk for a second. " He grunted as he was stabbed in the back.

"Take the body. Take the body, take the body, marc." He said as he was stabbed  by the poles a few more times.

Marc came back and pulled out the poles.

Layla punched him, and Lana punched him again as Layla was thrown up at the top of the case.

Bek kicked Lana down, she was still weak. (She literally hasn't eaten, drank, or slept in hours leave the woman alone)

Lana sat up, she could not find it in her to get up.

Layla grabbed her necklace. Which Lana wasn't so sure was a necklace anymore.

She attacked him with it , and stabbed him before helping Lana up and they both ran out.

"Nice job." Lana said smiling at the girl.

"You too."

Layla grabbed a gun off the floor and shot the person riding the horse. Then Mogart knocked Layla down Lana shielded her with her own body.

"Layla! "

Lana grabbed Layla, tackling her out of the way.

Marc knocked down all the other people as him and Mogart looked at each other.

Then Marc threw the crescent and Lana helped Layla up.

Lana was still feeling pretty weak. But she's been through worse, she decided to just rest it off.

"Thanks, Lana." Layla said.

"No problem..."

"You guys okay?" Marc asked.

"Yeah." They both said.

"Do you have it?" he asked Layla, helping her stand.

"Yeah. We need a car."

"Yeah come on."