Chapter 51

"Harrow."

"What are they shooting at?" Steven asked, like as any of them knew.

"I don't know." Layla said, usually Lana would make some sarcastic comment like "Why the hell would we know?" But now wasn't the right time for that.

They heard footsteps "Hide. Hide." Steven said, looking to Layla and then Lana.

Lana his next to the exit they were going to go through, and crouched down behind some random boxes.

A creature, that definitely wasn't alive put a man with blood all over him on the "table"

Lana looked away and covered her mouth to prevent any heavy breathing or noise.

She heard the man groaning as he was stabbed.

Steven being the curious person he is went to get a closer look.

Layla scooted the other way, trying to get as far away from the creature.

She ran into some jars, making noise alerting the creature.

Lana decided to call it a mummy, very fitting since they were in a tomb and it wasn't alive.. probably. Which would make things worse and harder.

The mummy neared Layla, but Steven made noise up there and the mummy snapped it's head up to where Steven and Lana were.

It crawled up there, Lana grabbed Stevens hand as Layla threw a rock, making it distracted and it rushed towards Layla again.

"Run! We'll find you!" Steven shouted towards Layla as they all ran to the safest spots.

Steven pushed down a table "I squished it. I squished it."

"Steven I don't think it's actually alive..." Lana said making him groan.

The two ran off, Lana grabbing Stevens hand.

—————————————————————————

Srry for the short chapter :c