Nuts memories 1

Ladies and gentlemen.. sad day today because it's back to the memories 😔

"Taweret, what are you doing here?" Nut had asked the goddess, confused on why she was following her on their mission.

Lana shrugged "Hey, I don't mind, you're really cool!" She said to Taweret, beaming up at the god with love.

"You are too!" The hippopotamus goddess said, her voice sweet and kind.

Lana sighed "You guys are all so negative, I think this is amazing. Since we only have...." Lana looked down at her imaginary watch "A few hours until we reach the tomb." She said.

"Great! Just great, Lana. You couldn't think to tell me this earlier?" Nut spat at Lana.

"Sorry." She said, rubbing the back of her neck.

"Well. This gives us more time to bond I suppose." Taweret said.

Tawerets avatar had been quiet the whole time, so Lana just attempted to talk to her.

"Hey, what's your name?" She asked, Tawerets avatar seemed younger, about 15 or 16.

The girl snapped it's head up to her. "Uh- it's May." She said, nervously but sweetly as she smiled.

"That's a pretty name, May" Lana smiled.

Taweret made sure to pick her avatars carefully, and this one had to be a good one because Taweret was pretty picky about her avatars, and May seemed nice.

"Lana. I don't like this one bit." Nut said in Lana's head.

"Ah, come on you old woman. They are nice." She said, laughing.