Khonshus memories 1

And here we are with the memories again. A sad time for my wattpad readers 😔. But I cant wait until next Wednesday, I am literally so excited. This one's gonna go into Lana's and Khonshus relationship and stuff (; also my wallpaper and widgets and apps solo yours

 This one's gonna go into Lana's and Khonshus relationship and stuff (; also my wallpaper and widgets and apps solo yours

"Lana

"Lana. Your dads gonna be angry when he finds out I helped you run away." Khonshu said, trying to mask his worried tone.

"I'll be fine, Khonshu. Don't worry about me." Lana said, smiling at the god.

"I don't want him to hurt you...again."

"He's done that enough times hasn't he? Think I'm used to it by now." Lana tried to joke but Khonshu clearly wasn't amused.

"Lana. I'm just saying. Please, stay safe."

"I will you old bird, don't worry about me, alright? I'll be fine with Steven."

"Alright. Go on now, I'll see you later, Lana."

"See you, You old pigeon." She said smiling before leaving Khonshu alone to drown in his thoughts.

———————————————————————

When khonshu said that Arthur would be mad when he found out He was helping Lana run away, boy was he right.

He was more than mad, he was furious. He drank and drank, yelling at Khonshu as if a god could be defeated to a man who could barely keep tabs on his own daughter.

Khonshu had yelled back obviously, and he denied that he did. He wanted the best for Lana.

"I didn't help the girl. I don't even know where she is Harrow!"

"Tell me where she is, Khonshu!"

Arthur and Khonshu literally argued for hours, Arthur broke everything in his room and Khonshu just ignored him.

Khonshu just wanted you to be safe, and have a happy life. Something that if she was living with Arthur wouldn't happen ever.

She would be lying if she said she didn't miss the god as well.