Lanas Memories 1

Ok so basically when I finish writing for an episode and I'm waiting for another I'm gonna write flashbacks and parts of Lana's and Stevens and maybe other peoples life's as well.
They will have the title of the person, and yeah (:: so enjoy
————————————————————————

It was Hot. Hot was all she could use to describe it. She was left in the hot sand of the desert, not a good place for a child who's only 10 years old.

Her parents. She can't remember anything. All she remembers is being left by her parents. She doesn't even remember who they were or what they looked like.

A man. with blue eyes, and orange hair  (I'm going off of his comics features since this is when he was younger)

"Hello. I'm not gonna hurt you." He said walking towards the girl with her knees against her chest.

"Arthur we don't have time for this." Khonshu said in his head, clearly annoyed.

He ignored the voice and held out a hand for the girl to hold. She did.

"What's your name?" The man spoke, as softly as he could.

"L-lana." The girl spoke softly, stuttering slightly.

"Let's get you somewhere cooler, alright?" Arthur said.

"Arthur, Just leave her. We need to find Nut. We don't need distractions."

"Khonshu, we'll just leave her in the hotel hopefully someone in the village will watch over her or something. And then we can go find her."

He blew sand around, trying to stop Arthur but the couldn't.

They left her in the Hotel, with a grown lady around her 30's watching her.

"Hey. Thanks for watching her." Arthur said.

"No problem. She's all asleep." The woman said and waved at him.

"Khonshu, maybe she could be Nuts body when she's older, of course."

"Hm.. we'll see Arthur. But what are you gonna do with her now?"

"I'll raise her as my own."