Chapter 47

There is a chapter just wanted to say this

Also someone asked why I don't have a face claim for Lana, I would like for my readers to interpret her as they like, wether it's like an actor or even yourself

Also someone asked why I don't have a face claim for Lana, I would like for my readers to interpret her as they like, wether it's like an actor or even yourself. (::

———————————————————————

Minutes later they were getting ready to go down, Lana warned them but Both Steven and Layla brushed it off, not believing her.

They regretted that deeply later.

"I'm gonna go make sure we're clear, yeah?" Layla said to the both of them as Lana strapped Steven in to go down.

"Yeah!" They both said.

They both looked to each other "So... about what you said, do you really love me?" Steven asked Lana as she smiled.

"Yeah. I did mean it."

He cupped her face and her breath hitched. They both leaned in as they kissed.

His lips were more soft and tasted like absolute heaven. In fact, Lana felt like she was in heaven, so did Steven.

When they pulled away Lana quickly apologized, mumbling about how she was stupid and she's sorry, but Steven just smiled at her.

Layla came back after and furrowed her brows while she just gave her a smile.

"Alright then.." was all Layla said, Her and Marc were broken up, they had both gotten over each other, and besides this wasn't even Marc it was Steven.

Then he looked at Layla and something just snapped in him.

"Marc's trying to protect you from Khonshu. That's why he's been pushing you away." Lana made multiple hand gestures telling him to stop, and to not say any more.

He ignored her as he continued to speak Lana groaned in frustration.

"He thinks Khonshu wants you or Lana for his avatar, and he won't let that happen. Well, Lana volunteered to but... I'm sorry. I just felt like you should knows"

She looked to Lana, hurt almost.

"Why are you telling me this now? Why didn't you tell me, Lana?" She said making Lana look to the ground.

"Layla, you don't understand. Khonshus been more of a father than me to anyone, I told him I'd become his avatar before you." Lana spoke softly, not looking at her at all.

Laylas eyes softened at the girl, and looked back to Steven.

"I don't know. I just thought you deserved to know.."

"Well, it wasn't his call to make. I don't need protection, what I need is honesty." She said strapping herself to the zipline (?)

"I'm gonna go down first." Layla said, as if Lana even wanted to go down at all.

"I'm totally fine with that." Lana scoffed, laughing lightly.

She jumped down, Steven went in front of Lana.

"You.. go first. I don't really wanna even go." She spoke softly, looking into his eyes as he stared back, pushing for a second.

"Yeah- yeah." He said, but was stopped when he was punched in the face by his own fist, Lana's eyes widened as she helped Steven off the ground.

"Oh, shit!" He exclaimed.

As Layla was down she observed her surroundings with a flashlight for a minute, before making a mark on a statue with the sand on it.

Steven then came in with a grunt, as he fell down on the hard desert floor.

Lana came down, smoothly and she just smirked looking down at Steven, her look saying "Hah! Nice landing."

"Are you okay?" Layla asked the man on the floor, who was clearly not okay.

"I'm aces yeah. "