Chapter 11

The creature now ran towards them and they ran as fast as the could. Steven was right behind Lana.

He yelled and screamed as she just focused on her running.

They both ran into the bathroom.  He shut the door and she stood in front of it, trying to stop it with her body weight.

Steven backed up from the door instead, backing up behind a wall.

"Steven. Steven. I could save us. But I can't have you fight me this time." His reflection said. Lana couldn't see Marc, but she could guess by the way he looked at the reflection it was marc.

"Steven. Listen to him. Give him control."

"You need to give me control. You understand?" Marc said to Steven.

"Control of what? What are you-"

"That things about to break! We're outta time alright! Hey listen to me, look at me."

"No! Stop! Stop it! Your not real! This isn't real!" Steven said slapping himself as if he was trying to prove he wasn't in a dream.

"Steven.. it's real. Listen to him." Lana said backing up from the door as well because it was very close to breaking.

"I'm real. Yes. Steven, you gotta give me control. It's the only way. "

"I'm gonna die, I'm gonna die."

"Steven! Your not gonna die! Give him control." Lana said and he just looked at her for a little.

"Let me save us." Marc said.

Steven finally agreed because soon enough there he was.

The beast came in, and Lana jumped on a counter and stayed up there and let Marc do his own thing.

The creature growled and tried to bite Lana but she kicked it away.

Marc beat the Creature and gave Lana his hand after, helping her down.

"Hey, Marc." She said, panting as they both walked.

"Hey Lana." He said to her in that American accent she never thought she'd hear ever again.