Lanas memories 4

While Lana carried many bad memories, she also carried good ones. Her bad ones were mostly Arthur, although even he could have his sweet moments (The mans not entirely evil, but he's still evil and I still hate him) however, these moments were rare.

But not when she was with Steven Or Khonshu. Those were here best memories, along with Nut being in some.

————————————————————————-

"Lana. Seriously what are you doing?" Arthur laughed at the now 11 year old.

"I'm.. Cleaning!" She said as she continued to run around the room frantically while giggling. She had the heart and innocence of a 5 year old.

"Alright. Well, continue cleaning and then come outside I suppose." Arthur said, smiling lightly. The girl nodded.

"Yep, will do." Lana said smiling, although her smile soon disappeared when she realized what was happening outside. She may have been a younger child at heart, but she wasn't stupid.

No, she was always incredibly smart. It shocked Arthur at most times at how she could sometimes be smarter than him.

And that only led to the question, What were her parents teaching her?

——————————————————————————

"Lana.. err.. What the hell are you doing?" Nut asked as she worked Frantically.

"Well, you see, Humans actually have jobs! And I just happen to be having to work overtime, alone. Well, not entirely alone I suppose." She said in a joking tone.

"I am not stupid. We should probably hurry up, yeah?" Nut said to the girl, she smiled ever so slightly, but Lana noticed and smiled even brighter.

"You're smiling. Finally!" Lana said while laughing at the god who just chuckled.

"Yeah. I smile, wow great observation!" Nut said, her smile grew.

Lana just continued to work while talking to the god about who knows what? But Lana loved every conversation they had nonetheless.
__________________________________

"Lana, I do care about you. Don't think that I don't." Khonshu spoke to Lana who had just had an argument with her father.

"I know you do old pigeon. I care about you too." Lana said, smiling. She smiled a lot, even in the worst times ever. It could be the darkest day in the world, and she would find a way to smile.

"Lana. Just- just don't do anything stupid, okay? You know Arthur's gonna be mad when he finds out you're skipping around with a guy." Khonshu said, his tone sincere.

"I know, khonshu. But that's a risk I'm willing to take. Don't worry about me, yeah?" She said while looking up at the god.

"I always worry about you." He said in a joking manner, which is something he didn't usually do.

She chuckled "Alright, you old pigeon. I'll see you alright?"

"See you."

Even though khonshu was a very old god, who happened to be more like a angry old man, he had love in his heart. Most of it was for Lana, however. He never thought he, the god of the moon would love a stubborn child like she was his own.
————————————————————————-

"Steven, honestly I don't understand why you aren't a bloody tour guide. You're brilliant, and you know more than the tour guides right now!" She said.

"Donna won't let me, don't know why. But she won't." Steven said as the two sat down on his couch.

"Well, you wanna know what I think?" She looked at him.

"Hmm?" Steven said.

"I think that donnas an idiot for not making you a tour guide! I mean honestly, you already go on and on about it, you know more than anyone else in that building probably!" She said, smiling at him.

He looked at her and smiled "You're right. Honestly I wish I could, but she already said no like 6 times."

"Well, you still have me I guess!" She said as he smiled and laughed at her as the two watched a movie for the rest of the night.