Chapter 45

Episode 4 spoilers!!!! ⚠️

It was Dim, and dark in the pyramids of Giza. Osiris's avatar held Khonshus statue in the palm of his hands. He walked towards a hole in the wall and placed him there.

This was the place for imprisoned gods. They were once so special, and Powerful now they are nothing but a statue for decoration.

___________________________________

"Steven. Wake up. Come on. Wake the hell up!" Layla said trying to get him awake as Lana just sat there, in shock and grief.

Then a car approached them, Lana quickly stood up and realized that she needed to get Steven, Layla and go.

She helped Layla pick up Steven, guns started firing, causing Lana to look at Layla and push her down the desert sand.

Layla and Steven tumbled down to the desert floor.

Lana followed right behind them, running away from the car. Another one was there as well so Lana knew she had to change plans.

"Go the other way!" She yelled to Layla who did. Layla hid behind the truck. Lana caught up moments later with her as well.

They were both Crouching down to avoid anyone, or getting seen.

They both entered the truck by the back when they started looking around the truck, Lana had to push Layla.

The two sat down in the tiny space, Layla was quite literally sitting on top of Lana. Making this whole thing pretty awkward.

"Check around the truck." One man spoke in Arabic.

They pointed their flashlights in the car along with driving next to it.

The car drove towards Steven and stood in front of him.

"Looks like he's dead." The other man spoke in Arabic.

Lana looked towards Layla and whispered in her ear "He have a pulse?"

Layla nodded her head, Lana was slightly relieved.

Layla looked at a flare and passed it to Lana.

Lana went outside while she stayed inside and lit the flare, causing the people to turn their car towards her.

They started firing their guns and Lana grabbed Layla out of the car as they hid behind it again from the mens gunfire.

Lana grabbed the flare and went towards the man as she threw it onto the truck, it exploded.

"Well. That was surprisingly easy." Lana huffed and smiled proudly at herself.

Steven came up behind them and smiled. Lana could tell it was Steven by his shocked face.

They drove away from the desert, hopefully into somewhere more cold.
———————————————————————-
Lana was exhausted, she still barely got rest since the whole kidnapping situation, so she fell asleep in the back.

"We can't lose more time. Harrow must be headed back to the tomb. Look, if he is, we're gonna need Marc, yeah?" Layla said.

"Exactly, see, she gets it." Marc said in the reflection of the mirror.

"No." Was all Steven said.

"No?" Layla said confused

"No. See, the thing is, we made a deal, Marc and I, that when he was done with Khonshu he would disappear for good." Steven said, looking at Lana for a moment then back to Layla.

"But that deal didnt involve you getting Layla, Lana and us killed, did it? That's not gonna fly with me." Marc said.

"You guys made a deal? That he would just disappear from my life? And you don't think that maybe me or Lana should have been aware of that?"

"Well- well Lana already sort of knows.." Layla gave him a hurt look.

"Well, hadn't he disappeared from your life already?"