18c

Project 18c was created for the time god himself to serve and protect the time zone from criminals called viruses that destroy dimensions for fun,but one day while 18c was patrolling the time zone he ran into a pole causing his circuits to rearrange that would change him forever.he held his head in his metal hands trying to figure out what he was doing before he bumped in the pole he shook his head and final he remembered, he was going to "that's it! I was going to steal the time god's watch!" He said to himself but I need to get ready and change my identity.he ran into a clothing store and bought a dirty green tank top and shorts that were made for swimming and some green crocs, now all he had to do was change his name "18c is too boring I need a better name then that." He thought and thought about a name until a voice answered his question "how about L.G. It sounds cool" said a man that had a red t-shirt with baggy pants and sunglasses that were cracked a bit he also looked like he had a birds nest in his hair. "Oh sorry I forgot to introduce myself, I'm Adam." Adam said holding his hand out, "ya know L.G. Does sound cool" L.G. Said shaking Adams hand now sealing their so called forever friendship.