New recruit!

A month goes by after the battle against the time god L.G. and his friends helped with the time zone rebuild central city, while the others where fixing the city kid was all alone with Adam since Adam was still recovering from the battle kid picked up a portal gun and pretended to be an assassin with the portal gun. While playing with the portal gun kid accidentally pulled the the trigger and a portal was opened but of the ceiling! Kid looked at it for a moment and then something fell through the portal. "AH! Adam! I accidentally opened a portal on the ceiling and something fell out of it!!" Kid yelled, Adam was confused but stood up to follow kid. "See there it is" kid pointed at it as it stood up, it's eyes were glowing it was like they were flashlights "Ugh..shit what the hell?..where am I..?" It said looking around, as kid whacked him in the head with a pan it fell on to the ground unconsciously "WHAT THE F—flip! Kid why the hell did you hit it!? It soundly like a person!"Adam yelled as kid dragged the figure away onto the couch. Hour later it woke up buffering "h—huh?? Oh god my circuits.." it said shaking its head, " Hey! It's awake!" Kid pointed out "what the hell are you? A robot?" He wondered, "that doesn't look like a robot,robots are more life like this one is meh." Adam scoffed. "Uh I am a robot and what do you mean 'life like'??" It said while it was still buffering, "Ok let's get straight to the point what's your name robot?" Adam questioned pointed at its metal head, "it's Coheed loser now tell me where the fuck am I?!"Coheed demanded, kid and Adam backed up as kid whispered something in Adam's ear. "Ok ill get the radio." Adam said to kid walking to his office.little later a portal opened in the living room "Ok where is he?" L.G. Said exiting out of the portal covered in dust, L.G. looked at Coheed for a quick minute "strange this must an older version of a robot ,maybe from the 2010s?"L.G. wondered for a moment and then looked back at Coheed, "are you sure your a robot your too.....life like." Coheed gestured at L.G. Then started buffering. "Jeez what's wrong with your circuits?they are all tangled I'll get Ly to check them out."L.G. said poking at Coheeds head.