Kid visits home for a day

As kid fixes his bandanna,Macy kneels down to his eye level "alright kid just remember be back tomorrow before 10:00 alright, no raids ok." Macy smiled. Kid nodded he opened a portal with ease, he's been practicing with his magic which has been very helpful on missions. He waved goodbye while walking through the portal as he entered there was a roar of horrifying shrieks and gunfire also with magic casting. "It's great to be home." Kid said under his breath, he looked up and saw cindy floating around on her magic cloud which was horrifying on battlefields he yelled her name a couple times just for her to go back to her base (aka kids old base) it kinda changed a bit there were more dead bodies of the adults, her obsession of eyeballs grew. Kid knocked on the door to the base, a new child answered "Hey! You there! What's the..um password!" Her heavy ebottian accent was hard to understand but kid responded back with the password. The door opened, kid saw some old friends and greeted them the zuanland style it was the children's way of showing their respect to each other. He walked up to Cindy's room to surprise her, once he got there he did the secret knock code that only they know. There was a loud crashing noise on the other side of the door Cindy was very excited to see kid again. "Oh my Mtoa! Kid you here and just in time for the Mtoa season!" Cindy jumped in kids arms, kid hugged her back "hey Cindy! Wow you final got your pupils back!" Kid said, "oh these yeah i had to fight a bunch of adults for these!" She said calming down from all the excitement. She let kid down to the main area of the base, "wow you went all out for the season." Kid said looking at all the decorations, all the kids turned around to look at kid then all of a sudden they all ran up to him "BOSS your back! Are you here to celebrate? No no he's here to reclaim his throne! Oh my Mtoa she brought you back to us!" There was a bunch of kids asking all sorts of questions and asking if he's staying, Cindy yelled at all of them to give him some room, they all backed off. "Sorry about that kid, they still miss you since ya know.." Cindy sighed "now let me show you to your room! You have to get ready for the party." Cindy led him to his room. Cindy closed the door behind him, there were cloths on his bed it was his old battle clothes but they made it better he put them on there were many changes that he felt when he put the clothes on. He almost forgot the most important detail, the bandanna Mtoa gave him. It's very special to him it helped him in many raids.he went down to the main room to see everyone gathered around in a circle, everyone waved at him with wide smiles. He was happy to be home again "come on Moa's champion!" everyone yelled. It was true he was Mtoa's champion he joined everyone in the circle hand in hand handing each other gifts, he gave Cindy a pastle purple bandanna with flowers on it. The smile on Cindy's face made kid smile too. Next morning kid struggled to wave goodbye to everyone since he had a bunch of gifts in his hand but he was able to open a portal back he started to cry after he got back but theres always another Mtoa season.