Bounty?

After the attack from the death dimension Purples death effect L.G. the most, after all purple was there when he first arrived in the void now he's gone. Coheed looked at L.G. seeing the hope in his face fade away trying to process what happened earlier, Coheed wasn't effected to much he only knew purple for a while but he knew L.G. thought of purple as a father figure. Now there's a small flame of rage burning inside of Coheed and wants to help L.G. the best he can be revenge isn't the answer now. A week later in dimension UTL Coheed got back to L.G. safe and sound "oh good your back! And in one piece, go get your stuff we got what we needed." L.G. patted Coheed's head gently, he's been cautious about Coheeds well being since purple died he didn't want to loose anyone else. Coheed fixed his beanie and went to go get his backpack for the road, until someone knocked on the door it was quite for 13 seconds before the door was knocked down, a robot who had a red antenna on the top of is square like head his eyes were narrow, glaring right at Coheed, be side the robot was a square head a well known species in this world along with circle heads, this  square head had his mouth covered with his scarf. They were beginning bounty hunters they were really bad at their job mostly because one smokes and the other pulls all nighters, the square head looked at his hologram and compared it to Coheed. He looked at the robot and nodded "ok, listen up you bolt heads we can either do this the easy way or the uhm.. hard way! yea which do you choose?" the robot sounded like he hadnt slept in months, the square head whacked the robots head it yelped, coheex and L.G. stared at them with a blank expression then laughed. "Hey! You cant just fucking laugh at us!! Were trying!" the robot yelled at the both of them, "look you have the wrong robots, let me look at the hologram." L.G. asked calmly, the square head gave him the hologram. "Dude these arent robots they human."coheed laughed at them, "Huh!? Chaos we failed our first bounty! We can never show our faces again to the boss." the square said, chaos looked at his friend "No this gotta be a mistake! Oh no ugh! Sorry for your door, spike lets go." chaos mumbled as he dragged spike out, "wait! How about you guys join us we're travelers and you guys cant go back to your village right?" coheed asked, spike and chaos looked at him and then at each other. They ran up to coheed and thanked him for a second chance, "ok new members of the group, more protecting people yay!" L.G. said getting all his gear for the road, coheed patted L.G.'s back to assure him that its going to be ok. "you guys all set?" L.G. just wanted to make sure everyone has everything packed for when L.G. opens a portal tide, they all nodded chaos kept on getting a weird pain in his chest but ignored it, it was probably nothing he thought but it grew stronger as he went through the portal tide. Spike had to hold him up as the pain grew worse, coheed and L.G. were concerned for chaos but everytime he says hes fine but he isn't "lets stop here in the dimension." L.G. said with hint of concern in his voice, chaos had a hard time breathing soon all he could do was try to gasp for air, "We gotta get him to a med bay quick!" spike yelled, throwing chaos over his shoulder. Chaos started to pass out but the last thing he heard was "chaos dont die on me now." it was spike, spike had been there for him since the beginning but that was 5 years ago before that chaos cant remember, it was all blurry as if he lost his memory. They got chaos to a med bay, the doctor took a look at chaos scanning him, the doctor was trouble by what she saw "Hmm it appears that theres a kill switch in his code." the doctor said, "cant you take it out?" spike questioned the doctor, she shook her head. "if we try to take it out he would die, but it we dont do anything he dies." coheed mumbled, "I suggest asking his creator to take it out." the doctor said. She hands them coordinates to the creator, L.G. opened a portal to dimension SBBA. Coheed looked at the coordinates, he pointed at a small hut. They all walked up to the door. spike knocked on the door there was no awnser but a few moments later an old man opened the door, "What?" the man asked, "sir we need you to help us, you see your creation has a kill switch-" spike was cut off, "chaos? Pfft! Hes just some low life robot." the man laughed, spike snapped and grabbed the man by his collar "Listen you sack of bones my friend needs this kill switch  out of him now." spike threaten the man, the old man nodded in a Panic. Spike placed chaos on a table, the man shooed everyone out of the hut so he could work in silence. After a few hours the man gestured for all of them to come in "I got the kill switch out but at a price, its ok chaos show them." the man stood tall, chaos turned around and took his hand off his right eye, it was different way different it helped him get better aim. Spike couldn't hold back his tears, he ran up to chaos hugging him "Spike! Chill out your bending the metal!!" Chaos struggled to get away, spike held on tight. Coheed smirked and looked up at L.G. he looked happy but Coheed knew that on the inside he missed purple, Coheed side hugged L.G. it was good seeing friends reunite.