the dead return

"L.G. GET OUT OF THERE ITS A TRAP!" shouted Mr.purple through the walkie-talkie trying to warn L.G. And the crew, As L.G. Looked and saw that a familiar figure was charging towards him,he dodged by just an inch shocked to see who it was. His eyes widened it was as if he seen a ghost well more like a zombie, as the figure stood up it spoke "It's a been a while huh buddy?" Adam said smirking, "Adam what the hell when did you wake up from the dead?!." L.G. yelled but he didn't notice that Adam was about to attack but at the last moment he dodged, "L.G. keep the guard distracted Ly is almost finished with the code!" Mr. Purple said through the walkie talkie, meanwhile with Ly he had 4 more letters to type that would end the time god's reign once and for all and when he typed the last letter it was done they won after all these years but something was wrong,Ly checked up on Chris and kaniko but all he heard was yelling and screaming "KANIKO,CHRIS WHATS GOING ON OUT THERE?!" Ly said in a panic then it went silent {Shit Shit Shit no no no} Ly mumbled he turned around and ran to his friends he knew something was wrong. As the time god shrieked in agony with his skin and mechanical parts falling off his last words were "the watch" then he collapsed onto the floor his eyes rolling up with light blue ooz coming out of his eyes and mouth L.G. Looked disgusted he looked back to Adam who also collapsed onto the floor L.G. Checked for a pulse he was relieved to feel Adams pulse "Guys we are heading home, we finally won.." L.G. Said into the walkie carrying Adam into the void.