Eventually

Both chaos and Coheed stared at the dead dimension, chaos looked down at what he was able to save from spike it was his scarf. The scarf was a dirt orange that was hand knitted by spike's mother, chaos held the scarf close to him with tears forming in his eyes. "Chaos- I'm so sorry! It's my fault I wanted to get a CD... it's all my fault."Coheed said with a tone of guilt in his voice, chaos stood up wiping away the tears in his eyes "yeah Coheed! It is your fault! If it wasn't for you!.." chaos stopped himself and looked at Coheed, he took a deep breath before letting out his emotions. He knelt down to coheed's eye level "Coheed I'm sorry for yelling it's just that spike was the only one who knew who I was." Chaos patted coheed's head, Coheed was holding back his tears "it's alright dude!" Coheed's voice started to break. Chaos now felt guilty for yelling at Coheed I mean he was a kid after all he didn't know what to do, chaos stood up and looked at the scarf in his hands and put it around his neck "the only I can do now is keep his memory alive." He said smiling at Coheed, "shit! How are we supposed to tell L.G. about this?!" Chaos just realized, Coheeds eyes widen. They both started to panic, L.G. Opened the door and saw the dark portal "Huh?! Guys the what?- wait where's spike?" L.G. Asked the both of them, chaos lost it he started to tear up because he realized he wouldn't be able to see his best friend ever again. Coheed patted his back. L.G. Understood what happened, he pulled Coheed out of the room to talk to him. "Coheed, Wtf were you thinking?!" L.G. quickly panicked, Coheed was at a loss for words. Now really it was like he lost all his words then he realized he dropped his voice box in the mall or so he thought he couldn't remember really. he walked away from L.G. looking for his voice box, he finally found it "ok! So what I was thinking I thought the dimension had a good 4 hours left but I was wrong, so we all ran back and then the ground started to break apart! And then spike sacrificed himself for chaos's sake and all chaos has left us spikes scarf." Coheed took a deep breath after talking so much, L.G. was even more confused. He looks over at chaos and felt sorry for him, "yo chaos, spike made me promise to give you this incase he died." L.G. handed chaos a strange rock, chaos started sobbing at the sight of the rock. Apparently rocks in chaos and spikes dimension means an endless friendship, it made chaos smile again.