The God

Weeks passed Ly and Cole are in the time zone looking for some spare parts then all of a sudden the ground shook again ,but this was different the ground broke apart and a bright blue light appears from the cracks of the ground, "The hell??" Yelled Cole the ground continued to shake until the familiar figure arose from the ground Ly and Cole got a glimpse of the figures face, it was the time god! His face all mangled pieces of his skeleton was showing his eyes were blood shot, he was a living zombie! "SHIT! Quick back to the void!" Ly yelled out opening a portal with his portal gun. Both of them ran into the portal quickly closing it, both of them panicking "Holy shit he's back but how!?" Ly questioned, Cole looked at Ly in confusion "who even was that?!" But Ly didn't respond L.G. Walked in to see what was all commotion "Hey you guys are back early— Ly? What's wrong?" He asked, "the time god..he's back!" Ly yelled, L.G.'s eyes went wide shaking his head in disbelief but Ly was serious, L.G. opened a hologram to check on the time zone then he saw the time god with two other figures "we're there three of them?" He questioned but Cole and Ly shook their head "Well is looks like he got some help with him.." L.G. said with a concerned look, he turned on his radio "everyone get to the meeting room now!" He said, everyone came to the meeting room "ok we gotta problem in the zone." He pulled up the hologram "The time god is back and he has friends with him." L.G. Said turning off the hologram, "now we need all the help we can get anyone have any ideas?" Ly asked, kid raised his hand "how about my old crew their powers will help us a bunch even Cindy she's the most powerful!" He smiled, Ly nodded and looked around at the others Macy raised her hand "Our dimension has a good amount of people that'll help out with their machine guns and mystic powers." She said holding pink's hand tightly, "ok now if we combine it with all the people in the zone we might have a chance L.G.!" Ly said with hope, "ok everyone suit up!" L.G. Commanded. Kid opened the portal to his world and ran to his old base "hey Cindy! I need you help!" kid started to explain the situation to Cindy,She nodded and called for everyone to get ready to fight. Mean while with Macy and pink both of them were busy trying to explain to everyone the situation "hey hey guys calm down we'll help you no matter what, now let go kick some ass!" Yelled Macys old commander. "Ok they got everyone let's open the portals." Adam said, Ly pushed a button that opened many portals in the time zone. "Hey Adam I forgot to tell you I made many friends while you were gone for 5 years so just get ready for the battle." L.G. Said on the radio, the time god looked around chuckling "you think that this will stop me you fools! I have the greatest warriors with me!" He said opening his arms, his arms were covered with ancient time zone marking. "Whoa this is L.G.'s home is awesome!" Said Spider-Man "holy shit you befriended Spider-Man?!" Adam yelled out, L.G. Waved to his friends "yeah I made a lot of super hero friends, ok enough chat let's fight!". The time god looked around him seeing everyone getting ready to fight him "Fools all of you now time to call for my warriors, Kaniko! Chris! Get up here you friends are here.." he said laughing, Ly went pale his eyes widened "wait no they died!" He shouted in disbelief, L.G. yelled out to attack Ly grabbed out his flame thrower "let's dance bitch." He turn the switch on, Kid and Cindy combined their powers "Let's go lighting snow storm!" Both yelled along with the others kid powers, pink and Macy put on their old clown masks "Alright guys aim for the old wizard! Ready....and fire!" Both of them yelled as a swarm of gas bombs fall on top of the time god.