Anger

L.G. Was annoyed that speed didn't know what he did wrong "you really don't remember huh well this should refresh your memory." He said getting ready to punch speed in the stomach "THATS FOR TRYING TO HAND ME OVER TO THE TIME KEEPERS!" L.G. Yelled in rage, he walked away to continue his mission leaving Speed in pain but speed kept on following him around telling him what's been going on while he was gone and L.G. Wished he punched him in the face because he got more annoying by the second,months want by speed kept on following L.G. just happy to see an old friend that he haven't seen in years, they appeared in a dimension that looked way different from the other ones they went to before this one had a whole laboratory, speed wanted to look inside of it "yeah no there is something sketchy going on in there." L.G. Said walking away then speed whispered something under his breath "𝑤𝑖𝑚𝑝." then L.G. came back ready to go inside to check it out. Speed was hold back his laugh so that he doesn't get punched again but once they walk in they both see something floating and it looks like a kid "Hey what are you doing here kid?" speed yelled out but once he finished talking L.G. Covered his mouth,The kid walked up to them his bright red eyes shined on their face it was like me was a walking flashlight his dark void like skin blended in when walked into the dark but he decided to followed them both along the mission {great I have more crew members let's hope kaniko doesn't get mad} L.G. Said in his mind sighing.