Boss is back

"Uh is now a good time to bring something up?.." Chris asked in concered, L.G. Nodded wanting to hear what chris wanted to say "Ok so I asked kaniko to hire two more people so uh yeah." Chris said in a panic,he ran into a room for a few seconds and two people walked out, "Hi sir I'm TJ and this is Cole it's nice to finally meet you."TJ said shaking L.G.s hand "Well it's great to meet one of the crew members friends." L.G. said smiling slightly. L.G. Looked at speed and E-097 and they both looked every tired he looked at his watch and noticed that it was 9:58 PM  "ok guys me and the others are gonna go rest up." He said dragging E-097 and speed to the rooms, he put both of them in a spare bedroom telling them good night closing the door. He walked back to his room falling onto the bed, Next day L.G. got up grabbed a bag of batteries and started eating them like chips then a small voice popped out of no where "I finally thought of a name." Said E-097 alarming L.G. to jump "Holy shit- uh what's the name?" L.G. asked "blaze."a awkward silence filled the room "Like that cat from that 2006 sonic the hedgehog game?" He asked, E-097 nodded {Jesus Christ I need to stop the guys from watch snap cube dubs} L.G. said in his mind as he took of his shades rubbing his eyes "ok uh go play with kid,he needs friends his age." L.G. Said getting up to put away the batteries.As Blaze walked away L.G. Went back to his room to change out of his PJs, he puts on a bob burgers t-shirt along with baggy pants and crocs since today the crew had no missions because it's a Sunday, he walks into the meeting room and saw a stack of missions on the table {you gotta be fucking kidding me..} L.G. Said frowning.