Get Around

Everyone gathered around the table in the meeting room to get assigned their mission for today, "Ok so first mission is going to be assigned to Coheed and Macy." L.G. said while looking at some papers in his hands, Coheed looked up at Macy her lifeless eyes spooked him a bit, "Coheed L.G. assigned this one for you specifically, it's going to be at your home dimension." Adam made sure Coheed understand what he said lightly patting his back, Coheed stared at the floor eyes wide open he was going to see him again. Macy walked up to Coheed she also patted his back but she also mumbled something under her breath it made Coheed a bit confused, he stood up quickly and went to the armory room, he paused while going to the armory room "Wait I know my dimension better than anyone I don't need any fancy armor." Coheed grabbed his air shoes and his old weapons he had before he joined L.G.'s crew. "Hey Co are you sure you want to go out there with no gear?" Macy asked him in a concerned tone, Coheed looked up at her and nodded, they both entered the dimension. Coheed looked up at the sun rise in the west, it made him feel good to be back home but it reminded him of horrible memories. Macy looked at the paper L.G. gave her "So we're looking for someone named Johnson henrio mostly known as captain joe, apparently he found a way to dimension hop and now he's on a rampage with blood lust." Macy read out from the paper, Coheed froze in place and turned around slowly "Captain joe?!? The man who murdered my friend?!" Coheed exclaimed, Macy nodded, "uhm Macy just to warn you there are some thief's here to u should prob hide the gear" Coheed pointed out, Macy looked at her gear and now understood why Coheed only got his air shoes, Coheed walked up to the compound and showed the guard his ID, Macy crouched down to Coheed "you really know you stuff." Macy whispered to him, Coheed did a finger gun to her. Macy pulled out a remote control and pressed the purple button and everyone around them instantly were chopped up into pieces their blood splatting on the floor. Coheed pulled out some shades that he stole from the guard. They both got close to captain Joe's office, after they heard his voice, Coheed threw a bomb in the office and they both ran away to get some where safe. After the explosion Macy lifted her head to check to see any sign of movement, survivors from other nearby bases came by to check out what happened, until someone yelled out Coheed's name, Coheed knew who it was Faint but there was another figure beside him it was tall maybe 7ft, Coheed got closer. His eyes widened at the sight of the other person it was lightblade! Lightblade looked down at Coheed while oil tears ran down Coheed's face he never shed a tear before it was the worst feeling for him but he was relieved that one of his friends were ok, Faint ran up to Coheed cupping his face in his hands "Coheed are you ok are you damaged? let me look at your circuits!" Faint was so worried for Coheed that he didn't notice Macy towering them both, " Coheed you had me worried sick I though the Sunday death gang got you!" Faint tightly hugged Coheed but saw his new parts "what the fuck?! Where did you find these parts? You have fingers and a mouth now?!" Faint looked at Coheed's new parts. Macy sneezed, interrupting Faint, Faint glared at her then let go of Coheed. Lightblade looked at Coheed waving at him, Coheed hugged him tightly for a bit, he lets go of light blade. "Finally Joe is gone now we can live in peace, at last" lightblade said looking at the once compound now just a pile of bricks. "Oh yeah that evil dictator is gone, did you guys do that?" Faint asked the both of them, Macy nodded "it was just a simple mission no big deal" Macy said, Faint looked at Macy "no big deal? It's huge deal! His rule of terror is finally over!" Faint grabbed both of them and lead them to their base, lightblade gestured for them to sit as he handed them food, "thanks for the food but we have to get going it was nice meeting you!" Macy said while opening a portal, Coheed gave both of them a big hug goodbye.