TIME-GOD

two knocks were at the door "Heyyy dad um you ready to meet everyone??" L.G. Awkwardly asked his father, the time god nodded with confidence, L.G. narrows his brows when he exits the room. He called everyone to the main room for a surprise "ok guys imma show you all something but please for the love of zuanain don't be pissed!" L.G. said tensely. He knock on the door to signal the time god to come out of the room. The time god crouched down to go through the door "uhm- hey everybody.." he said panicking. Everyone stared in shock,TJ froze in place his heart racing fast because he is staring at the man who murdered his brother. Coheed realized that the chunk of metal he helped L.G. dig out was the horrid legend of the time god he heard so much about from macy. Macy stood up clutching her fist "what the hell dude?! You brought this murderer back to life?!? I thought we made a promise to forget about him!!" Macy started shouting at L.G. then her voice started shaking, "You don't know what he did to everyone we knew Blaze,Cole,Kaniko,chris...pink.."she paused for a moment, "Macy I know your mad I've been through the same thing with Adam..but don't be angry with him he had to do it for my safety!" L.G. said looking at Adam, Mr.purple stood up "L.G. I don't really think it was a good idea to bring the time god back to life." Purple said with a bit of a tone in his voice. The time good looked at him for a brief moment before he looked away. While the others were arguing Ly and Coheed snuck away to get some snacks, "hey Co how's it with your demons? They still giving ya trouble?" Ly questioned,coheed looked at the floor for a while then shook his head. "hey Ly quick question what with your burn marks? Just wondering!" coheed  said trying now to sound rude. "Oh these it was from a dead dimension, you see when a dimension dies the portal becomes dangerous to go through so yeah.-" Ly said while fixing his goggles. After the argument L.G. lead his dad back to his room "I'm sorry dad,Macy will need a bit of time to adjust with this." He said while gesturing at his father.