Reunited Pirate

After 11 days L.G. finally decided to leave his room after a deep depression, he put on a shirt that Mr. Purple bought him yesterday night just to check on him to see if was alive. Adam has been taking charge in L.G.'s place for a few missions, "Ok guys since L.G. is still going through something I'm going to assign some missions to groups of two." Adam said looking at a list of mission numbers, L.G. entered the room putting on his shades to hide his deep eye bags, Kid Dropped his Gigi squeeze at the sight of him out of his room. "L-L.G.?! Oh hey dude welcome back." Ly said in a panic because he hasn't seen L.G. For 11 days straight, Adam decided he should put L.G. on a team for one of the missions. "uhm L.G. I'm assigning you mission #1092648 it's supposed to be a simple mission just stop a pirate gang from stealing the Acura stone." Adam explained to L.G. pairing him up with Coheed and TJ, they geared up for the mission in the storage room with all the equipment they needed. L.G. looked at the watch again seeing a strange green spark in between the two arms but he thought nothing about it, he opened a portal with a portal gun that Ly fixed up after kid broke it again. Him,TJ and Coheed all sneaked in the pirate ship TJ signaled Coheed to go to up and try to blend in to get some intel from the captain. Coheed nodded and went up the ladder putting on a pirate hat, TJ got close to the ceiling listening close to the speech the captain was giving, "Crew! Tonight we steal this planets stone! Mostly because we need fuel!" The captain preached, his crew cheered. TJ got a message from Coheed, TJ's eyes widened then he looked at L.G. "Stay there ok we got this." TJ went up the ladder to join Coheed. When TJ saw the captain he felt a cold chill climb up his back it was the Time God! It was L.G.'s father! The captain spotted both TJ and coheed in the crowd "Hey we got some company! Get them!" The time god's booming voice shook both Coheed and TJ. They were caught and tied up, L.G. got worried and quickly climbed the ladder only to find his dad tying Coheed and TJ to a pole "What the!? Dad!" L.G. shouted, T.G. froze and turned around to look at his son. "Oh heyyyy! Kiddo how've you been? Hey listen sorry for leaving you at your darkest hour—" the time god was cut off by L.G. He was holding his dad at gun point "Dad can you shut the fuck up! Your not sorry! I'm starting to question why I brought you back to life!" L.G. said holding back his tears, "Ill give you 10 seconds to leave the planet alone, I will not hesitate to pull the trigger." he said looking away to hide his face from his dad, "Ok ok! Jeez your such a jackass.."T.G. Mumbled to himself, L.G. Pulled the trigger without hesitation the blood of his own father splattered everywhere on him and the floor. Coheed and TJ look at L.G. shocked that he would even do that. "let me friends go..or you all end up like him!" L.G. Pointed the blaster all the crew members they all scattered across the ship in fear, he walked up to TJ and Coheed quickly untying them "l-lets go mission accomplished." TJ said all shaken up by what happened, L.G. opened a portal back home "let's not talk about this to anyone ok?" Coheed said the others agreed with him.