Revenge

5 Years have passed L.G. just turned 19 now the boss of a virus crew called Mydoom virus, "Alright, thank you everyone for coming here. As you all know today is the day of the Revenge plan" L.G. Said drinking his coke "hey boss who will be the one to set up the code?" Kaniko asked thinking that the lucky person will be her, L.G. Glared at her for interrupting the plan. Mr. purple smacked kaniko on the back of her head signaling her to be quite. "Ok that's how that plan will go and going back to kaniko's question that person to put the code in will be our one and only Ly." L.G. Said lifting his hand up to Ly, everyone clapped Ly surprised he lifted up his goggles. Kaniko was shocked that it wasn't her, her jaw opened in disbelief L.G. Gave him a piece of paper with the code on it for the plan "Tonight we will avenge Adam and make sure the time god will suffer and claim the time zone as ours!" L.G. Said along with the crew clapping and shouting knowing that they will win.he went back to his office basically his room collapsed on his bed feeling relieved that he will finally avenge Adam, he lifted up a photo of him and Adam before what happened 5 years ago L.G. Showed a slight smile. Kaniko bursted into his office "AH! Ugh kaniko knock before you walk in here." He groaned in annoyance, "Oh sorry, but I have a question why did you pick Ly to put the code in he's so skinny and wimpy." Kaniko ask crossing her arms "Well unlike you Ly has his smarts he's the one making all the cool gadgets for the crew." L.G. said rubbing his eyes pushing kaniko out of his office telling her to get ready for tonight.