The void

𝑆𝐿𝐼𝑇 the sound of a neon bullet going through a persons chest "ADAM NOO!" L.G. yelled as blood fell down from adams chest, Adam grabbed the watch and pressed create hoping that the created dimension will keep L.G. Safe,he falls into the portal leading him into the dimension that was just blank with a man all purple with a leather jacket and navy pants. The man looks over looking at L.G. "huh that's cool theres another person here! But someone different and not the time god?" the man said in confusion. L.G. Hides his left hand away from the strange man "oh I'm sorry little dude I didnt introduced myself! I'm mr.purple it's nice to meet you." mr purple said hold his hand out towards L.G. "Uh hi I'm L.G. It was nice to meet you but I have to go—" L.G. said shaking mr.purple's hand, he looked back and saw that the portal was gone {AHH NOO MY ONLY EXIT} L.G. Yelled in his mind, he messed with the watch trying to go help Adam but nothing happened "COME ON COME ON OPEN YOU STUPID PORTAL!!" L.G. yelled in rage. Oil filled up his eyes collapsing on the floor, he was only 14 years old and his only friend died because of him all because of a stupid plan. Purple walked to him crouching down put his hand on his shoulder "hey it's just a portal." He said calmly, "I'm not mad about the portal I need to help my friend.." LG said to mr.purple with his voice breaking.