The portal

Weeks later,"God it's finally nice to see the time zone getting better" said Ly coming back from the time zone "hey what's all that junk?" Asked kaniko Ly just ignores her only interested with the scraps of metal he bought then heard across the hall "HEY GUYS COME QUICK SOMETHINGS GOING UP WITH ONE OF THE HERO DIMENSIONS!" Yelled Blaze aka E-097. As kaniko and Ly run into the TV room they saw Speed in shock to see that his dimension is starting to die L.G. was comforting him trying to stop him from thinking about his dimension "L.G. STOP! My dimension is dying and I'm just here watching it die, dude my parents are there!" Speed said as his voice started to break he collapsed on to the ground in tears, purple turned off the tv Kaniko and Ly looked confused so were Chris,kid and blaze they were all confused until L.G. told them to leave for a bit. "Well shit Speed is sad that his dimension is dying and we can't do anything about it." Kaniko said until Ly got an idea "how about we take speed to his parents for a last goodbye? That'll cheer him up!" Said Ly "Ly you son of a bitch I'm in!" Kaniko said smacking the back of Ly's head, they both grabbed a portal gun and grabbed speed "speed we are taking you to your parents to say your last goodbye ok." Kaniko said opening a portal, speed wiped his tears away and walked through the portal "we don't have enough time so be quick ok Kaniko and speed you be safe." Said Ly holding onto the safety rope, Kaniko and speed nodded and went to speeds house "mom! Mama! I'm back and I know I left for a while but I have a job and I know you can come with me but even though the world is dying I'm here to say goodbye." He said crying and both his parents but then the ground started to shake and break apart kaniko grabbed speed and ran back to the portal "son wait!" Yelled his mama, he yelled back from her while kaniko was running Adam yelled out for them "WHAT THE SHIT YOU GUYS!" he said in rage, kaniko tumbled over stranded on a piece of the earth "LY PULL THE ROPE! HURRY!" Kaniko yelled as she pull out a pocket knife "why does she have a knife!?" Asked speed, Ly knew what she was doing so he nodded and got ready to pull the rope and then the rope was cut Ly was able to pull speed in but Chris ran in for her "CHRIS NO YOU IDIOT!" Yelled out speed, Chris jumped onto the piece of the earth that kaniko was on and held her tight "Kaniko I've always want to say this ever since I met you, I love you kaniko!" Chris said to kaniko, Kaniko sad surprise that Chris ran out for her but she just held him tight as the dimension just vanished.