Mission 10809

"Hey Coheed you ready for your first mission?" Macy asked Coheed while patting his back softly, Coheed nodded picking up the boxes "Hey Macy quick question, what's up with TJ?" Coheed asked in a concerned tone of voice, Macy looked at TJ and sighed "He went through something awhile ago so best not to ask now." Macy said walking away, TJ stared at the floor thinking about what happened to Cole, he frowned for a moment then looked up "ok you ready coheed?" TJ said smiling softly, Coheed nodded holding the boxes in his arms, TJ opened a portal with his own portal gun, Coheed looked at the portal hesitantly, he put his foot through the portal and walked through without a thought. Coheed saw TJ hug a stranger with a pointed hat "Hey TJ I'm happy your back how's your new job?" The stranger asked TJ, "Oh it's been great a bit busy but great! I missed you so much Joey." TJ said hugging Joey again. "Hey where's Cole? Is he on a solo? Oh man everyone at home missed you and him." Joey said looking around looking for Cole, TJ gets wide eyed he tries to speak but his voice gets all high pitched and wobbly, Coheed feels sorry for TJ but almost drops a box then suddenly a glowing aura floats around the box it was Joey he saved the box with his strange magic, Coheed is dumbfounded "I see you made a new friend TJ wow that's rare." Joey chuckled, TJ asked for directions to the location for the boxes Joey exclaims "Hey! That's were me and the gang are heading!" He smiled, TJ and Coheed followed Joey to the location, Along the way Joey kept on telling embarrassing stories about Young TJ. "Hey did you forget that you hit on someone's aunt in grade school?" TJ smirked, Joey turned red and hid his head in his hat Coheed never seen TJ smile before! "Well here we are cya guys I gotta meet up with my friends!" Joey said running off, TJ looked at Coheed then at the boxes "ok come on it's over here" TJ and Coheed walked up to a house "Hey Sam we got the goods." The door opened for them showing a tall walking talking pumpkin man "Hey guys look it's TJ! Hey man how've been?" Sam asked TJ, "Good, how about you dude?" TJ fist bumped Sam, Coheed was small compared to Sam and TJ but tried to look tall.After they gave the boxes to Sam TJ gets out his portal gun and opens a portal, they both walked through the portal returning back to the void.