Powers

Cole and TJ are going on their first mission they are bringing kid along because he is more experienced "ok you have the portal gun yes?" Asked kid, TJ nodded, "ok let's go!" He yelled,a portal was opened it was Kid's old dimension one step into the portal and you heard was horrid screams and demonic laughing, "you hear that guys it's the sound of home!" Kid yelled,As the other two they were horrifyed of the sight. Then a crowd was formed surrouning kid one by one all the kids were talking to kid "Hey boss what's it like with your new job?" Someone yelled out "we missed you boss!" someone shouted from the back. "hey guys has anyone seen Cindy?" kid questioned, everyone pointed to the old lair. He thanked everyone Cole and TJ were confused but followed kid to the old lair, two knocks on the copper door "whats the password?" the kid who answered the door asked, "Adults suck!" said kid, the door was opened kid counted the amount of boxes he had to deliver "ok 17 boxes that shouldnt be to hard." Kid said as he took off his gloves that covered bright yellow marks that looked like lighting bolts, he opened a void and took out 17 boxes one by one. "Ok you guys follow me while you hold the boxes."  he said while opening a door to the main room, "Cindy! Your the one who ordered the boxes right?", Cindy turned around to look at kid her eyes were blank,pale skin and a cloud floating above her head "oh thank you kid it's very pleasant to see you again." she said in a calm voice, she pointed at a corner to show where the boxes needed to put. Kid waved goodbye after he put all the boxes down, once they got out Cole stopped in his tracks "guys the portal gun is out of batteries!" TJ and kid looked him and at each other "You can make portals right why don't you make a portal back?" TJ said in a panicked voice "I can't make a portal that big besides if I try to make a big of a portal these marks will get bigger and I could possibly die!" kid yelled, after 15 mins of thinking kid decided to do it  he stood up took off his gloves he made a small portal but he pushed harder bigger and bigger the portal grew, the marks grew bigger he screamed in pain but continued TJ and Cole yelled for him to stop but he already made it big enough to go through he collapsed once he was finished TJ picked him up and ran through the portal with Cole.