Win or lose

As the time god arose from the smoke he commanded kaniko and Chris to attack, Kaniko aims for TJ ,as he is ready to accept his fate, Cole ran in front of him and kaniko's punch went through Cole's chest making him cough up blood "NO!" TJ yelled holding his dying brother in his arms, "hey bro, you better win this...you loser.." Cole said with his final breath, TJ looked at his brother and shook him "Cole you better wake the fuck up ok don't do this to me man!" he yelled at Cole, Kaniko blankly stared at him covered in blood, TJ carried Cole's body away from the fight. All the kids from dimension 35742 were going crazy with their powers But kid was getting tired and feeling weak that he couldn't stand. "Hey bud let me handle this ok." Blaze said patting kid's back, "wait no blaze! Don't you'll die!" Kid said holding on to Blaze's sleeve. Blaze smiled at him and turned his head forward, he gathered all this strength and got ready to aim at Chris he looked back at kid and said "Hey don't forget to remember me dude." As he blasted all his power at Chris, him at Chris were destroyed by the blast kid looked up at the sky and picked up his hat tearing up "tears?...we never cried before.." he said looking at Cindy. Meanwhile with Macy and pink they are the others they were getting ready to do an ambush at the time god "ok boss you go for the kill after we distract the god." Pink explained, the boss nodded Macy and pink stood up, charging at the time god. "Hey guys what are you doing are you nuts?!" Ly said over the ear piece, "shit,L.G. We have to go out there now!" Adam said to L.G., both of them got suited up and ran out the other side of the portal, as pink and Macy jumped to attack the time god pink saw what he was gonna do and pushed Macy out of the way and got hit in the stomach by the time god's spikes, blood dripped from her stomach Macy was able to catch her. "Macy..heh you're welcome." Pink said as she softly touched Macy's face, tears formed in Macy's eyes then she look at L.G. "You better kill this motherfucker!" She yelled, Adam and L.G. Both ran into the fight but kaniko pounced on Adam attacking him, "Adam!" He yelled but Adam gave a thumbs up, "Shit, ok speed your up!"L.G. Called out, speed circled around the time god making him dizzy and when L.G. Found an opening he attacked. One hit and this will all be over, he charged at the time god holding up his left arm "This is for my friend you bitch!" He yelled before he blasted his best shot at the time god, after the explosion it was over the time god was gone for good this time, Adam and L.G. Stood up and raised up their fists it was a sign that told everyone that it was over. The war was over no more fighting no more gods to rule them,everyone cheered.