Time goes by

After mission 10809 TJ sat down on the couch in the living room taking a break from walking, Kid sat down next to him "Hey how was the mission with Coheed?" Kid asked TJ as he played on his game boy, TJ looked over at kid "Eh it was good he was quite for most of it.." he said rubbing his eyes, kid laughs remembering how TJ and Cole were on their first mission. TJ narrowed his brows while thinking kid looked up at him, "Hey kid don't you think Coheed looks a bit much like Cole?" TJ questioned, Kid had to think for a bit with what TJ asked then he shook his head. TJ got up and went to his room. "Kid? Sorry to bother you but have you seen L.G.?" Adam walked in, Kid pointed to Ly's lab "Thanks." Adam walked to the lab looking for L.G. "Oh L.G. there you are hey I need to talk to you." Adam said with a concerned look, L.G. nodded and waved goodbye to Ly. "So what's this about?" L.G. questioned, Adam took a deep breath "Do you remember when we first met?"Adam looked down, L.G. nodded "well after you got your circuits messed up it was supposed to do something to your powers.." Adam's voice got wobbly, L.G. was confused what was Adam saying? "Shit! L.G. your the time god's son!" Adam said putting his head in his hands,he slowly tearing up. L.G. looked at Adam in disbelief "No..Adam your kidding right? Hey man nice joke you can stop now." L.G. Shook Adam softly "Your..not joking..SHIT!no no no!" L.G. Shook his head then ran to his room.