face the truth

A week after the incident Coheed, TJ, and L.G. are still horrified from the mission just thinking about how L.G. murdered his own father, Coheed couldn't sleep the whole week the sound of the head exploding haunted his memories for the whole week, TJ was better either ever since his brother died he had to live with the guilt of letting him die and now since the murder of his brother was dead but it didn't make him feel better it made him feel worse, L.G. was even more pissed at his dad all the secrets he hid away from him and him killing all his friend something felt off, he killed his father three times already was he going to be in an endless cycle? Adam entered the living room to check up on the three of them, they all jumped at the sight of Adam "Yeah don't ask." Adam groaned as he took out the springs and technology off of him, "wow kid did all of that?" Coheed asked Adam, "not just Adam ly was also involved that's why there's tech all over my body, to be honest it's kinda getting annoying." Adam complained as he continued to get more springs out of his hair "so still recovering from the last mission?" Adam asked the three of them, they all gave him a look that's said what do you think? Adam walked back to his room with an energy bar he snagged while getting all the stuff off of him. L.G. got up and went back to his room to take a nap the others decided to just sit in the living room in silence they thought it was more peaceful since it was close to the kitchen. L.G. closed the door behind him and collapsed onto his bed, he picked up his head to look at the watch that kept him trapped in this endless cycle called immortality he was basically a god, he sat up and thought about what happened during the mission, it was like something just snapped inside of him he remembered the blood of his father splattered all over his body and the ground, the terror in his friends eyes when he pulled the trigger his fathers last words. He shook his head and lied back down his head was spinning thinking about how a god can kill another god for power, he didn't do this for power he was just pissed off at his dad. He looked at the watch one more time and remembered all the adventures he had before he became the hero of the time zone all the friends he lost because he was on the run from his own father. He hated everything his father did, he started thinking and the more he thought about the horrible things his dad did to him he started to cry until he tired himself out lost in the thoughts.