Blaze and kid

Blaze and kid were messing around with a portal that Ly was fixing until he yelled at them to put it down "man ever since what happened he only talks when he's man." Blaze said in a tone "Hey Kaniko and Chris were his best friends ever since he started working here!" Kid said to blaze they both ran to their rooms to listen to the greatest band ever joy division, blaze held up the substance 1977-1980 album that Adam got for them while he was at the time zone flea market. "Hurry up at play it!" Yelled kid as blaze puts one of the songs in a cassette player it was their favorite song, atmosphere by joy division they both started jumping around as the song played. Kid sat on his bed all tired but blaze kept on jumping "your the greatest best friend ever blaze!" Said kid, blaze smiled "let's go spy on the other" said blaze who was bored, kid got up to go spy on the others first they went to TJ and Cole's room to see what they were doing. They cracked open their door to find them playing uno what a disappointment they both ran to Pink and Macy's room to find them kissing each other passionately they screamed covering both their eyes and ran away "WHAT WERE THEY DOING!?" Yelled blaze "KISSING!!" Yelled kid who was about to throw up. Both of them ran into Mr. purple by accident both of them out of breath "whoa whoa easy guys what happened?" He asked, blaze and kid were yelling and trying to explain what they saw but purple couldn't understand, they pointed at Pink and Macy's room and ran away to find soap for their eyes. "That was traumatizing" mumbled kid, blaze just floated onto his bed not saying a word.