The truth of coheed

As Coheed skates around the time zone town square he looks at the shopping list that Mr.purple gave him, he looks up to stare at the bright flashy signs floating in the air. He stops his air skates in front of a mall to get the items but before he walks inside an old cyborg stops him in his tracks, "hello young bot, would you like to know your history?" The cyborg asked, coheed thought for a moment then shrugged, "ok, sure why not." Coheed said walking up to the cyborg. The old cyborg took coheed's hands for a quick second, the old ghoul's eyes went wide open as he finished reading coheed's hands "your history is from...a god!." The cyborg gathered its things and ran off leaving Coheed all confused. Coheed shook his head and ran into the mall to get the items which took longer then he expected since the mall is new to him. "Hey! I'm back guys!" Coheed said putting away the bags of junk that purple needed, he collapsed on top of a bean bag in the living room, kid was sitting on the edge of the couch listening to new order. He just turned 10 years a week ago yet he still acts like he's 8 maybe after everything he went through left him scarred. "Hey how was the trip to the mall?" Said TG walking into the kitchen looking for gummies, "dude it's was a weird this old dude wanted to look at my history and said something about a god I think then he ran off." Coheed sighed. He put in his headphones to listen to his favorite song. After TG heard what Coheed said he got confused then went back to his room to look at a picture of his old fellow gods. He grabbed the picture and held it up for a closer look, what he saw was shocking one of the gods looked like an old friend of coheeds. "Hey Coheed can you come here for a sec!" TG called, Coheed entered the room taking off his headphones TG held up the photo to coheeds face pointing at one of the gods "who does this look like to you?" TG questioned him. Coheeds eyes widened he started to hyperventilate the god looked like Lightblade. He remembers how he failed to protect him from the others his hands started to shake. He smacked the picture out of TG's hand and ran off to his room hiding just to hide under his blanket.