Awakening

As Adam woke up with a headache he saw L.G. At the edge of his bed {heh nothing much has changed since then...} Adam said in his mind smiling knowing that he was finally free from the Time God . Kaniko walked in shocked that Adam woke up "Everyone come quick he's awake!" Yelled kaniko tearing up at the sight of Adam being awake,L.G. Woke up confused until Adam smiled at him L.G. Stood up and got closer to him crying relieved that Adam didn't die "Adam your back I thought you were killed but no you alive I can't believe—"Adam paused L.G. For a moment and then he pulled him in for a hug "it's great to see you again kid.."Adam said hugging L.G. Who was busy sobbing kaniko,kid,Ly,and chris gathered around tearing up hugging Adam. "I forgot to mention we had to take off a lot of metal that was on your skin so we had to stitch on extra skin." Ly said holding up a little mirror, "don't worry we froze the skin so that it could stay all nice and fresh and not all rotten!" Kid said holding up flowers for Adam who looked at all his stitches on his body "how long was I gone L.G.?"Adam asked in concern "about 5 years Adam why do you ask?" L.G. Said in confusion, Adam went wide eyed it's been 5 years since then but it only felt like a short while,everyone left Adam alone so that he can rest up.