second chance

Morning on the ship, L.G. got up to started the day but he wanted everyone to take the day off while he went off to a solo mission. "cya guys ill be back in a few hours." he said waving bye to everyone, dimesion death it was the worst place ever but it was the first dimension he visited in his early years so he knew his way around the city, firstly he hid his gear in a backpack and put on some baggy jeans and a dark red hoodie that had a couple of blood stains on it. He put the hood on to hide his high technology, this part of the city was known for stealing high tech but he knew a leader of a cyborg gang, Abril was a fearless leader for the Amato gang mostly know for their muders and other crimes in the city, when Abril met L.G. when he was 14 she saw her younger self in him and took him under her wing. Abril is now 37 now with her gang at the top of the city's bounty. L.G. entered the door of her building he was instantly welcomed by everyone as if he was at a family gathering, Abril headed downstairs to meet up with L.G. "Ayyy lil reality breaker! How's the crew back home?" Abril asked L.G., L.G. responded with a big hug, "it's great you decided to come help with over throwing the government." Abril patted L.G. on the back. Everyone started chanted reality breaker, "well I mean your the one who helped me control my god like powers." L.G. smiled, Abril explained the plan to everyone giving them jobs on what to do during the overthrowing. "Everyone got that? Ok! Let's go! Get in your assigned vehicles." Abril grabbed L.G.'s hand and let him to a monster truck, they both got in and headed straight for the building of Eos, it was heavily guarded so team 4 headed for the guards with their protective Shields on, they demolished the guards at the entrance which meant team 2 was ready to enter the hall with ease. Team 3 had to make sure they switched off all the ai guards and cameras in area 4-7, it was a breeze for them to switch off the ai guards and cameras. Now team 1 aka Abril and L.G. can now go in the main office and overthrow the government, Abril ran to the office first L.G. followed along but just as he was getting closer, he heard someone choke it sounded like they were being held from the neck struggling, L.G. picked up the pace and entered the office but when he looked up, it was as if he saw a ghost well more like a zombie. The robotic version of Kaniko glared at him, half of her bones were showing. A piece of her mouth was gone but she has all her memories this isn't her normal self though. "Abril! Hold on I'll save you!" L.G. panicked for a spilt second, "no need L.G. I can just.. put her down." Kaniko dropped Abril, her fingers became claws as she got closer to L.G., He stepped back. Kaniko smirked "Haha! L.G. You've gotten weak, but I have a question for you." Kaniko said while fiddling with her bones, "why didn't you save me? That's what I wanna know." Kaniko moved her hair away from her face, "Wait what? Save you? I thought you died! Twice!" L.G. shouted at her. Kaniko's smirk slowly faded away. Now she was just staring at him all lifeless, "I didn't mean to say that it was hard for some of us to move on, kid and speed mostly had a hard time moving on-" L.G. was suddenly cut off by kaniko grabbing him by the neck and throwing him against the wall. Abril stood up and tried to hold kaniko back,kaniko grabbed L.G. By the wrist "I could just kill you here right now but it's pointless it wouldn't fulfill my emptiness—" kaniko was cut off by L.G., he pulled the trigger trying to hold back tears, then he reached into his bag getting out a memory ray switching it to erase. He pointed the ray to her forehead and pushed the red button, he picked up kaniko and hold her over his shoulder opening a portal, he looked back at Abril smiling softly at her. He walked through the portal, he put kaniko on the couch softly sitting down on the floor taking in a deep breath, Ly entered the room flabbergasted by the sight of kaniko. "Yo Ly you think you could get the extra skin from the storage room and also like fix up kaniko, I'm going to give her a second chance." L.G. Said, Ly still flabbergasted nodded.