L.G.

Chaos knocked on L.G.'s door "hey can you come to the living room in 5 mins? Me and Coheed have something to talk to you about." Chaos said, L.G. got up looking at his watch again seeing that same spark between the arms. Later L.G. went to the living room to find coheed and chaos on the couch, "what did you want to talk to me about?" he question them, chaos fiddled with the end of his scarf loom at the floor "Well me and coheed were thinking, we decided to quit." chaos looked at coheed for a moment. L.G. was in disbelief looking at both of them "fine! If you want to go back to the old group coheed fine by me! I dont need you!" L.G. yelled at the both of them, he was pissed off at the both of them. He opened a portal to dimesion 5151 he knew some friends there before, he put up his scarf over his head and face he was kinda a wanted criminal here. He look for a place to stay since his old apartment was gone, he looked at his watch again still pissed off of course but he didn't want be mad over everything. He looked back at all his memories over the years some bad some good, it was good to remember those, even if they were traumatic but its suppose to help him learn about life. He was still wondering why his dad put him through all of this it was so confusing for him, maybe his dad wanted to see if he was the right fit for the empire. Or maybe it was for his entertainment if that was the case he was a horrible ruler and father, L.G. is grateful that hes dead now because if he was alive still who knows what could have happened. But that doesnt matter now L.G. is free now no more losing friends, family, no one because he left them all. He felt a wave of sadness go over him maybe this is where hes suppose to be, a lonely traveler in the multiverse with only his thought. Nothing else, "huh, the sunset looks nice from here." said L.G. for the last time.

The end