The return

"Holy shit were back! Guys! Kid is hurt!" TJ yelled out, Ly ran into the room with two medical kits "quick! Put him down!" Ly shouted, TJ quickly put kid down and shockwaves were formed "Uh what was that? How did kid do that!?" Cole questioned, Ly didn't answer because he was busy bandaging kids markings, "the others aren't here because they're doing a mission." Ly explains after bandaging up kid, he walks kid back to his room for rest. TJ and Cole feel guilty about what happened "maybe we should go back to our dimension." Cole suggested, "No we can't loose this job,besides we took an oath to never leave so..yeah." TJ sighed, L.G. and the other returned from their mission all of them looking like they got their shit rocked. TJ and Cole looked at each other and sighed "Me and Cole are going to our room." And walked to their room, L.G. looked at the crew for a moment "I'm going to the Time zone to get stuff." L.G. as he ripped open a portal with his hands, while L.G. Was ordering Biryani the ground shook "uh is that normal?" He questioned, "yeah it's been happening for quite some time." The person behind him said, He grabbed the food and went back to the void thinking about why the ground shook {it's probably nothing but it feels familiar..} he frowned, Adam patted L.G.'s shoulder "You ok kiddo?" He said with a worried look, L.G. Nodded.