Them

As Ly,Speed,Purple and Adam look at the pitch black void of the once before dimension 1647286 "They're really gone.." Ly said with his voice breaking as tears formed in his eyes he reached out to put his hand in the portal,but purple stopped him "They're gone Ly we can't fix that.." he said softly trying not to cry,L.G. Walked in after putting kid and blaze to sleep he saw the portal and realized what happened, he looked at the others in shock "where is Kaniko and Chris?.." the others looked at the portal his eyes widened as he looked away,Ly didn't want to see his friend leave him so he tried to run into the portal as purple struggled to hold him back sadly Ly burnt half of his body as he ran into the portal, a horrible scream was heard He held himself close to stop the pain but it was a horrid pain that felt like you were being skinned alive. L.G. Picked Ly up to put him in his room "Ly you idiot! What the he'll were you and knack thinking!?" L.G. Yelled, Ly looked away holding back his tears {I don't want to lose anyone} L.G. Mumbled to himself, he walked out if the room leaving Ly to think about what he did. Adam walked into the room with ice bags "hey kiddo you doing ok? I heard L.G. Yelling at you so tell me why did you run in?" he asked, but Ly just looked at him he wanted to talk but didn't know what to say so he stayed quite "well here's some ice bags it's like a thank you for what you did for me a while back." He said smiling softly at Ly.