The watch

There it is the time watch,the king's most prized possession in the time zone, {THERE IT IS!} he said in his mind in excitement. He leaned in to grab the time watch,the watch that lets you travel to unlimited worlds and create worlds. A crash is heard from the other staircase {no we were so close, Can't leave it be.} then runs in Adam all bruised up "QUICK TAKE THE WATCH AND RUN!" Adam yelled, L.G. grabbed the watch and made a break for it "CATCH HIM!" The time god yelled in rage. "oh no no no no no!" L.G. said in a panicked voice then he felt something conjoining in his left hand, it was the watch making his hand feel something. a yell is heard,he shut his mouth to keep from being spotted by the Time keepers he was in trouble now and his friend is probably going to be killed by the time god, he ran back to base and hid,hours pasted he felt that this idea was a bad one and as the hours went by he tried to rip the watch off his left hand. Then the door opened it was Adam! He was back and all beat up "L.G. You have to run take this bag and run no matter what go run now.." Adam told L.G. , he grabbed the bag and headed out the back and he ran all the way with Adam by his side they were going to the safe house. When they made it there Adam saw higher rank time keepers "L.G. RUN GET IN HERE HURRY!" He yelled.