Light is a blade

As coheed hyperventilates, kid walks in with a bag of batteries and a digital version of machine girl to help him calm down, he sits down beside him holding him closely. Coheed grabs the bag and starts to eat the batteries through a little compartment on the right side of metallic face. Oil starts pouring out of his eyes as if they were tears, kid walks out of the room to leave him be. Kid walks up to TG just to smack the living cyber shit out of him "what the hell were you thinking!? You knew about lightblade didn't you you just wanted to bring back all him horrible memories!!" Kid scolded TG for a solid 15 minutes. After he was done kid walked away all pissed off. L.G. walked into the room as kid was walking away "what's up with him?" He asked, TG looked guilty and didn't say anything he just stood up and walked back to his room. L.G. looked very confused but didn't question it, after everything that happened to them messed them up mostly L.G. he used to be on the run all the time always dimension hopping, meeting people, helping get away with murder, helping someone dominate a whole world all that stuff messed him up but taught him how to survive. He went to his room to charge up but he felt as if something was gonna happen soon. Later that night he woke up to something breaking, he got up to see what it was turning his night vision on he saw that his dad's door was open. He looked inside everything was gone except for a note that said ' ' hey kiddo if your reading this I'm gone, I decided that you didn't need me around I've been kinda a burden, cya and don't look for me ok! ' ' L.G. looked at the note for a solid hour, he rubbed his head and went back to his room to look at the ceiling all night. Next morning he was still looking at the ceiling! Mr.purple knocked on his door to see if he was still alive and well, L.G responded with angry computer noises, Mr.purple left him alone because L.G. can be scary as hell when he's angry. L.G. Looked at the watch that was still attached to his left hand that's a constant reminder of how this all started he questioned why his dad planned all this just to die constantly and be defeated by his only son over and over again all the thoughts tired him out.